Back left
Back right

Prove to me gay marriage is wrong

Celebs cartoon
Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I challenge any one of you to prove to me why gay marriage is wrong.
There are a few rules though...
You cannot say, "Because it's against the bible and God!"
You cannot say, "It destroys the sacred institution of marriage! / It's morally wrong!"
You cannot say, "It's yucky."

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
yuu can not tell me what i can and cant say. it is against god and da bible. if yuu dont believe ghst than yuu goin against gods rule, thats also means instead of takin u
 on god side yuu on da devils side. so if yuu believe gays should get married than dats your opioin.
♥ yuu god

Allergic to fake people ♡♥♡

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"*$*Dezzie Love Ya*$*" wrote:

yuu can not tell me what i can and cant say. it is against god and da bible. if yuu dont believe ghst than yuu goin against gods rule, thats also means instead of takin u

on god side yuu on da devils side. so if yuu believe gays should get married than dats your opioin.
♥ yuu god

Guess what, it's my topic, so I can make rules.
If believing that everyone has the right to be happy makes me a follower of the Devil, then consider me his most ardent disciple.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
I actually think gay marriage should be allowed, and that nothing's wrong with it. So, I'll just stay in the shadows and see what people say.

"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"AshleyisadorableDC" wrote:

I actually think gay marriage should be allowed, and that nothing's wrong with it. So, I'll just stay in the shadows and see what people say.

Linger on. smile

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
I can't; because there's nothing wrong with it at all.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
HOW IS GAY MARRIAGE WRONG?! FO REALS ITS NOT WRONG ITS THE SAME ### THHING AS BEING STRAIGHT ONLY THAT U HAVE A DIFFRENT VIEW OF THE WORLD V.V

hello ^-^
addmeh buttercup(;

my inspiration CherLloyd

-Cheryl(:

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"It's unnatural"

Mutual caring relationships require kindness and patience, tolerance, optimism, joy in the other's achievements, confidence in oneself, and the ability to give without undue thought of gain.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"-Zachary-" wrote:

"It's unnatural"

Can't tell if you're really saying that.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Vertigo" wrote:

"-Zachary-" wrote:

"It's unnatural"

Can't tell if you're really saying that.

I just want to know your refutation

Mutual caring relationships require kindness and patience, tolerance, optimism, joy in the other's achievements, confidence in oneself, and the ability to give without undue thought of gain.

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity