x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends ff8c072dd79a91c1300f032d674241a8d64367100ffb1f25fa3f9bec4a05319f
Kidzworld Logo

Politics and Religion

- Taxes Galore -

Posted By:
DelicateRose
DelicateRose
Member since:
January 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 179
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago
  Ok, so in my opinion I think it's unfair for people who have less money to pay higher taxes than people with more money to pay lower taxes. How does that make any sense? For a million air to pay less taxes then his maid?! I am sorry republicans..but I am lost on how that makes any sense.

Delicate as a rose.

And so is my heart.


Posted By:
Lorcan Furey_1871707 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Lorcan Furey_1871707
Member since:
August 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 5877
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago
I agree. I think the rich should pay more, and they should put heavy taxes on soda. I think it would help the economy at least a little. The reason the rich pay less is 'cause they are the ones who pay for the elections and stuff, so the government wants to keep them happy.


Posted By:
DelicateRose
DelicateRose
Member since:
January 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 179
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago

"Lorcan Furey" wrote:

I agree. I think the rich should pay more, and they should put heavy taxes on soda. I think it would help the economy at least a little. The reason the rich pay less is 'cause they are the ones who pay for the elections and stuff, so the government wants to keep them happy.
Why soda? Just wondering...

Delicate as a rose.

And so is my heart.


Posted By:
Lorcan Furey_1871707 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Lorcan Furey_1871707
Member since:
August 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 5877
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago

"DelicateRose" wrote:

"Lorcan Furey" wrote:

I agree. I think the rich should pay more, and they should put heavy taxes on soda. I think it would help the economy at least a little. The reason the rich pay less is 'cause they are the ones who pay for the elections and stuff, so the government wants to keep them happy.
Why soda? Just wondering...
Well, I don't know if it's true, but the government is considering taxing soda heavily because it's a luxury, you don't need it.


Posted By:
DelicateRose
DelicateRose
Member since:
January 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 179
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago

"Lorcan Furey" wrote:

"DelicateRose" wrote:

"Lorcan Furey" wrote:

I agree. I think the rich should pay more, and they should put heavy taxes on soda. I think it would help the economy at least a little. The reason the rich pay less is 'cause they are the ones who pay for the elections and stuff, so the government wants to keep them happy.
Why soda? Just wondering...
Well, I don't know if it's true, but the government is considering taxing soda heavily because it's a luxury, you don't need it.
I see.

Delicate as a rose.

And so is my heart.


Latest Forum Posts

Type The First Word That You Think Of!

One word story!

Names From A-Z (The Original)

The Wrong Answers Game! :3 (Original)

+ 2017, What Are You Listening to Right Now?

+ 2017, What Are You Listening to Right Now?

+ 2017, What Are You Listening to Right Now?

Question of the day: How do you get to the...

Question of the day: How do you get to the...

Let's create a CreepyPasta!

Latest Videos

Play Online Games