Back left
Back right
Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Hurricane Isaac is going on as I write this and I just wanted to know what you guys predict it will do? I think it will cause a LOT of money to repair. It is already costing billions.

------TinaFromArgentina----- -

VCUTE DUCK AND CATT

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"TinafromArgentina" wrote:

Hurricane Isaac is going on as I write this and I just wanted to know what you guys predict it will do? I think it will cause a LOT of money to repair. It is already costing billions.
Isaac just made landfall this morning. It is NOT costing billions.But it seems scary to be in it's path.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

Well it just made landfall in america this morning.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I don't think it's costing billions do far... Unless you count the billions they've spent improving they've  since Katrina. At the moment Isaac is only a Category 1 so hopefully it won't cause as much damage as Katrina which was a Category 3 when it made landfall.

Those who stand for nothing fall for anything

-Alexander Hamilton

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
death and suffering

:^)

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
not a big deal

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"Vertigo" wrote:

not a big deal
Not a big deal? That hurricane caused flooding up to peoples roff tops! It is to a big deal!! 2 NEW HURRICANES HAVE FORMED IN THE ATLANTIC OCEAN! I am not sure where they are heading yet! Say safe!

Mustash :)
Kaitlyn;♥

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

It is a big deal for those affected yes. We get our share here. And yes, I have to watch for the 2 new ones because at any time I could have a no big deal again. Ike - 091208.

Potato

I Support Equal Rights  

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"justinbieberfan21" wrote:

"Vertigo" wrote:

not a big deal
Not a big deal? That hurricane caused flooding up to peoples roff tops! It is to a big deal!! 2 NEW HURRICANES HAVE FORMED IN THE ATLANTIC OCEAN! I am not sure where they are heading yet! Say safe!
Only one is technically a hurricane and it from the looks of it Hurricane Kirk won't be heading into the gulf because from what I'm looking at it it's parallel with the Florida peninsula. The Tropical Depression 12 thing we might have to worry about. O.O

Those who stand for nothing fall for anything

-Alexander Hamilton

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Leslie is a tropical storm on the Atlantic Ocean side Kirk is a catagrory 2 hurricane on the Atlantic Ocean side Ileana is a hurricane but I am not sure what catagrory that is I think it is catagrory 1 on the Pacific Ocean side

Mustash :)
Kaitlyn;♥

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity