Back left
Back right
Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
This is not a debate, I repeat this is not a debate! This post is to share who your parents voted for today. Both my parents and older sister voted for Obama.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

alfred e newmen  Big Grin not even jokin!

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Obama

Opposites attract
Opposites Always Attract

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Are you kidding me? This is private information. Your parents can be fined and/or put into jail if someone would have found this. Don't post things like this.

I would make this all cool and stuff, but I am far too lazy to do so.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"shadgirl1" wrote:

Are you kidding me? This is private information. Your parents can be fined and/or put into jail if someone would have found this. Don't post things like this.

How is it private information?

Everyone tells people who they voted or are going to vote for, heck on most radio shows they straight say who they're going to vote for..

BTW. My dad voted for obama.. my mom can't vote Frustrated

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Storm1232" wrote:

"shadgirl1" wrote:

How is it private information?

Everyone tells people who they voted or are going to vote for, heck on most radio shows they straight say who they're going to vote for..

BTW. My dad voted for obama.. my mom can't vote Frustrated
This post is children posting whom their parents or siblings voted for. It isn't the actual person. It's their children. The information can be shared by the actual person, not relatives. This is called entreating personal information, and sharing it without consent.

I would make this all cool and stuff, but I am far too lazy to do so.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

I agree, if youve ever been to a polling place you'd know what security measures they have in place to keep that info secret.

Potato

I Support Equal Rights  

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity