×
Back left 6d79ffa2165c70419b5d81367025d889a832b878a14a24f303dd5f6f59a4f2c5
Back right 7131bbac0729874ea35f73598ddf94d2e1f7db07d23b55f12e0a2064353ff6d7
Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Posts: 254

Yeah they do.

mafioso Lovino


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Its not surprising Obana won.. Should he have won.. I don't think so.. but whatever..

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 2468

Yes. They matter.

Jeffery and Darrel


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
yea cause if we didn't who would run our country


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Hmm, you raise a very good point, considering the fact you're a republican. The republicans in office declined over 400 bills Obama tried too past presidency. They only allowed 17. He has tried too help this economy, but no one is cooperating. My hunch (I have opinions too, and I understand yours may be different) is that most of the Legislative's are racist, and that may have something to do with the 400+ veto's. I agree, if the same thing happens, no one can blame Bush. But it took Clinton selling our jobs too china. Now we're in debt with them. Bush ruined us more..... I'm not even going to go into detail on that. Now that Obama is in office... It took them 8 years too ruin us, and it will take 8 more years (Now 4) too restart what he tried too start. I respect your opinion, and please respect mine. 

You Respect My Opinion, And I'll Gladly Respect Yours. Add me? c:


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"Montana_Babe" wrote:

Hmm, you raise a very good point, considering the fact you're a republican. The republicans in office declined over 400 bills Obama tried too past presidency. They only allowed 17. He has tried too help this economy, but no one is cooperating. My hunch (I have opinions too, and I understand yours may be different) is that most of the Legislative's are racist, and that may have something to do with the 400+ veto's. I agree, if the same thing happens, no one can blame Bush. But it took Clinton selling our jobs too china. Now we're in debt with them. Bush ruined us more..... I'm not even going to go into detail on that. Now that Obama is in office... It took them 8 years too ruin us, and it will take 8 more years (Now 4) too restart what he tried too start. I respect your opinion, and please respect mine. 



Well I tend to consider myself an independent. And before I start I must say thaat i respect your stated opinion.

One reason why I am an independent is because republicans and democrats cant get along...and as any president does Obama is just trying to help in a way that he may think is right to his account....the blame does not ALL rest upon him....but some does.

Now onto Bush....Bush was a good president...yet  he gets blamed for a national distaster which occured 11 years ago which started an economic collapse we are still recovering from. So yes as well as Obama, some blame rests on Bush but every President has made a mistake in office, but not all of them have had to be in term when 9/11 occured.

God Bless The Ones Of Those Who Lived That Day....And Rest The Souls Of Those Who Perished.

But the main point is Obama needs to stop saying we are moving forward, and stop blaming it on the Bush Administration  and start finding an efficent way as Chief Exeuctive to make our Government work.


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"AlphaT" wrote:




Well I tend to consider myself an independent. And before I start I must say thaat i respect your stated opinion.

One reason why I am an independent is because republicans and democrats cant get along...and as any president does Obama is just trying to help in a way that he may think is right to his account....the blame does not ALL rest upon him....but some does.

Now onto Bush....Bush was a good president...yet  he gets blamed for a national distaster which occured 11 years ago which started an economic collapse we are still recovering from. So yes as well as Obama, some blame rests on Bush but every President has made a mistake in office, but not all of them have had to be in term when 9/11 occured.

God Bless The Ones Of Those Who Lived That Day....And Rest The Souls Of Those Who Perished.

But the main point is Obama needs to stop saying we are moving forward, and stop blaming it on the Bush Administration  and start finding an efficent way as Chief Exeuctive to make our Government work.



^^^^

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Same for me, I'm independent as well. It just causes pure chaos. I still keep up with both parties though.. And yes, I agree with you. Obama does need to stop lying about our progress, yes he needs to find an efficient way too make our government better.. I agree.. 

You Respect My Opinion, And I'll Gladly Respect Yours. Add me? c:


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"Montana_Babe" wrote:

Same for me, I'm independent as well. It just causes pure chaos. I still keep up with both parties though.. And yes, I agree with you. Obama does need to stop lying about our progress, yes he needs to find an efficient way too make our government better.. I agree.. 


Awesome....I realize your new here so I might as well introduce myself.


Im the political and religious debator on the site


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 43

Of course they MATTER , but who really CARES about it that much..

Smh at life


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity

Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Tord_Trash
♥A Miraculous Child♥ ATJ ♥... in General Roleplays posted by gpc78
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Shadeleaf
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Tord_Trash
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Shadeleaf
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Tord_Trash
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Shadeleaf
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Tord_Trash
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Shadeleaf
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Tord_Trash
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Shadeleaf
Are You Like Lady Gaga? in Celebs posted by aasih
Home For the Strange ( for ... in Private Roleplay posted by ThisNameWasStolen
Role play anyone? Open one ... in General Roleplays posted by Carters
See you... **NOT CLICKBAIT** in Random posted by XxRuby_PhoenixxX
Would u date the person abo... in Random posted by dragongirl555
♥A Miraculous Child♥ ATJ ♥... in General Roleplays posted by aasih
type whatever comes 2 your ... in Forum Games posted by Abbergrl
Fragments [Violet] | [Uni, ... in Private Roleplay posted by Phantom_Queen
New Real Time Private Messa... in New Features on KW posted by ajcj
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by ajcj
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by ajcj
NORTH KOREA!!! in Current Events posted by ajcj
New Real Time Private Messa... in New Features on KW posted by ajcj
New Real Time Private Messa... in New Features on KW posted by ajcj
New Real Time Private Messa... in New Features on KW posted by ajcj
New Real Time Private Messa... in New Features on KW posted by ajcj
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by slurpie3
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by James
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
why are girls so girly in Debating posted by simran88
Would u date the person abo... in Random posted by Nightmare_is_me
Would u date the person abo... in Random posted by DallasCowboy
Would u date the person abo... in Random posted by Abbergrl
Would u date the person abo... in Random posted by FlutePlayer197
Would you happen to have th... in Say Anything posted by MechaMaiden23
Choose a word to describe y... in Random posted by MechaMaiden23
Would u date the person abo... in Random posted by dragongirl555
See you... **NOT CLICKBAIT** in Random posted by ImagineOrdinary
See you... **NOT CLICKBAIT** in Random posted by rainbowpoptart