Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

One Sun, One Moon [Private]

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
[Timeskip?]

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
(Yeah, you start? Chibi is being officially crowned, so he officially rules over the lands his and Adrena's kingdoms are built on. The lands belonged to his mother, so now he controls what happens on his territory.)

I'm not really sure what to put here.

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Queen Adrena: "So I hear that you're going to be crowned yourself," I told Chibi as we walked along the forest. 

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
I nodded, holding her hand in a posh manner. "Yes, my dear. I am the heir to Sun Kingdom. Mother Amaterasu was my only family. Until I saught out my father, Kaburo." I explained, kissing her hand gently.

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Queen Adrena: I smiled down at Chibi, but then looked deeply into his red eyes. "Chibi, once you are crowned, aren't you in more danger of being attacked by Akuro and his forces?"

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
I shook my head while holding her hand gently. "No, my dear. I have you, don't I? And my men will be trained hard in order to keep Akuro and your father at bay."

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Queen Adrena: I nodded with a small smile on my lips. I laid my head on his shoulder, look up at the star filled sky. "Don't treat you knights cruelly though, they'll just turn against you if you do. That's what happened to my father..."

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
I smiled at my dear Adrena. I wrapped my arms around her. "Yiu know I won't, darling. Niether should you. You still should know I will die just to keep you safe. You do know that, right?" I looked down at her. "That's how much I love you."

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Queen Adrena: All of my worry and unloving feelings disappeared, and the feelings I had for Chibi returned again. I grinned up at him and planted a semi-long kiss on his lips.

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
I smiled on her lips, gently pulling away after awhile, but keeping our lips together and our foreheads were pressed together. I knew she loved me, and she knew I loved her. I pecked her lips again. My thpughts were kept pure for our sake.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

A song I wrote...

Can't look through friends.

Find your birthday twin! Whens your birthday?

Whos ur fav youtuber?

Whos ur fav youtuber?

Whos ur fav youtuber?

latest videos