Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Safe... {PRP for Emily and Scarllette}

Posted By:
ScarletteFlame_
ScarletteFlame_
StarStarStarStar
"Sure."
I had no idea why, but whenever I got upset about something, I became cold. I was used to being cold, but I wasn't going to pass up on using his hoodie. They smelled good, like him. 

I belong with , you belong with me , you're my sweet heart . ❤

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
I manovoured myself so I was sitting beside her and I pulled off my warm hoodie. Okay so I didn't have a shirt on underneath but that didn't bother me and hopefully it didn't bother her either. I held the hoodie out to her.

♥ Emily ♥To live is to loveheart©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12

Posted By:
ScarletteFlame_
ScarletteFlame_
StarStarStarStar
"Thanks."
I took the hoodie from him and slipped it on. I laid back down on my bed and closed my eyes. I became a lot warmer once I put on his hoodie. I covered my face with my hands and sighed. I turned over on my side to face him and grabbed his hand, slipping my fingers through his. I lightly gripped his hand, not wanting to ever let go.

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
"That's two you've got now" I chucked, brushing her hair out with my other hand. I glanced at the time, six oclock. "I've got to go..." I mumbled sadly

Posted By:
ScarletteFlame_
ScarletteFlame_
StarStarStarStar
"Noo..."
My wine trailed off silently. I didn't want him to go. When he began to get up I pulled myself up with him for a goodbye kiss. I leaned i, tilting my head, and trailed his lips with my tongue, then kissed him. 

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
I groaned inwardly. "Don't make this even harder Gracie" i pleaded, stroking her hair softly as I kissed her back

Posted By:
ScarletteFlame_
ScarletteFlame_
StarStarStarStar
I smiled.
"You don't have to leave you know..."
I started kissing down his neck.
"My mom leaves for work around 8:00. When she leaves we can do whatever we want... I was planning on ditching school today anyway."
I whispered on his neck, then kissed my way back up to his lips. 
"Please stay Jasper."
I made the cutest pouty face I could. The one with the puppy eyes that always cracked my parent into doing this I wanted as a kid.

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
My eyelids fluttered. Oh god... I looked down at her and frowned. "Fine" I growled in fake annoyance "but I'm taking a shower" I finished angrily. Angry at the affect she had on me and how she had me wrapped round her little finger. I couldn't stay mad though, I loved her too much. I kissed the top of her head before entering what I belived to be her bathroom. Thankfully, it was. I ignored the razor blades on the sink and removed my clothing, stepping into to shower and quickly figuring out how to work it.

Posted By:
ScarletteFlame_
ScarletteFlame_
StarStarStarStar
I smiled and giggled. When he was in the shower, I changed out of my sweats into some yoga pants, keeping his hoodie on. I hoped onto my bed, grabbing my iPhone off of my bed side stand. Just as I was about to plug in my earbuds, I heard a wine at my door, which was odd because my dog never seemed to want to be round me before. I made sure my mom wasn't nearby before I opened the door. It was just the dog. I opened the door and the nine month old puppy pranced in and hoped on my bed. 
"What's up Iris. You never bugged me before, what do you want now?"
The Australian Cattle Dog my parents had bought me for my birthday wined and rolled over on her back. I pet her belly and giggled as her tongue lolled out of the side of her open mouth. To be honest, I forgot the dog even existed. She usually clung to my parents. I laid down next to her and put in my ear buds, turning on the song that made me name her; Iris, by the Goo Goo Dolls. 

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
(OMG I LOVE THAT SONG!! If I ever have kids I'm going to name my eldest daughter Iris-May) I hopped out the shower and pulled on my sweat pants. Entering the room again, I grinned at the sight of the dog and sat down beside Grace on the bed. "I love dogs" I grinned, playing with her ears and stroking her soft fur. My hair was a little wet off the shower but big deal.

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Eyebrows

Hello i'm jake :)

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

latest videos