Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Safe... {PRP for Emily and Scarllette}

Posted By:
ScarletteFlame_
ScarletteFlame_
StarStarStarStar
"Yes I do. I cant go a single day without ruining something." I hated myself. Why couldnt I judt be normal for once? Why cant my anxiety happen when Im alone in my closet? Better yet, why cant my anxiety just go away all together? Why did I have to be this way? I could feel tears rising in my eyes. As much as I loved being here in his arms, I wish I wasn't at the same time. "I'm sorry. I totally understand if you don't want to see me again. It won't bother me, really. I'll just tell the counceler I'm fine." My voice was shaky.

I belong with , you belong with me , you're my sweet heart . ❤

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
I tilted her chin up almost furiously "oh no you dont" I said sternly. "Of course I want to keep seeing you" I added, so, she didnt know much of my personal issues except that I cut but I excpected her to relise that I at least well... liked her. Just a bit

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart
©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12

Posted By:
ScarletteFlame_
ScarletteFlame_
StarStarStarStar
"It'd probably be in your best intrest if you didn't. Your life will become as misserable as my parents if you stuck around. You have a choice, they don't.# It was true, I put my parents threw torture with my issues. It wasn't right, but its not like I'm forcing them to take me to therapy and get me my medicine. It was a waist, non of it would ever help. A tear fell down my cheek slowly. I looked at the seat so he couldn't see my face. "Trust me, you really don't want to be around me."

Posted By:
ScarletteFlame_
ScarletteFlame_
StarStarStarStar

"ScarletteFlame_" wrote:

"It'd probably be in your best intrest if you didn't. Your life will become as misserable as my parents if you stuck around. You have a choice, they don't.# It was true, I put my parents threw torture with my issues. It wasn't right, but its not like I'm forcing them to take me to therapy and get me my medicine. It was a waist, non of it would ever help. A tear fell down my cheek slowly. I looked at the seat so he couldn't see my face. "Trust me, you really don't want to be around me."

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
{{I've got writers block to the EXTREME}}

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
I narrowed my eyes and let go of her, pushing her away slightly. "I want to see you because you understand me. I understand you" I growled, sticking my wrists out to her so she could see the thick, deep cuts that criss cossed them. "I've been anorexic since I was 13 and I have abondonment issues" I spat before sighing and curling up in a ball as she flinched away from me and pressed herself against the door, one hand on the handle. "....Sorry... I just thought...." I pressed my face in my hands

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Posted By:
ScarletteFlame_
ScarletteFlame_
StarStarStarStar
I was torn. One half of me told me to get out and walk home. The other; Stay. Of course, I didn't have the guts to just get out. I pursed my lips together and layed my hand on his shoulder, gazing back and forth from him to the window. I was never good at comforting people. I silenced myself again.

Posted By:
ScarletteFlame_
ScarletteFlame_
StarStarStarStar

"ScarletteFlame_" wrote:

I was torn. One half of me told me to get out and walk home. The other; Stay. Of course, I didn't have the guts to just get out. I pursed my lips together and layed my hand on his shoulder, gazing back and forth from him to the window. I was never good at comforting people. I silenced myself again.

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
(posting now, sorry)

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Posted By:
ScarletteFlame_
ScarletteFlame_
StarStarStarStar
(( Okaay ))

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

What to do if I can't date?

Nicki Minaj or iggy azalea. ?

What to do if I can't date?

should a 11 year old get a cell phone-moved

dreams vs reality

latest videos