Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Waterkitty103 and Capricacute's PRIVATE RP!

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Violet sniffled and looked up at him, snuggled into him tighter.

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar
Alanzo pet her hair calmingly, kissing the top of her head. Anything to make her feel better.

Dreaming permits each and every one of us to be quietly and safely insane every night of our lives. - William Dement

Oh, look, let's take a moment to appreciate the fact that my signature doesn't take up half of your page! Okay. Continue on and have a great day! smile

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Violet slowly calmed down, "Thank you..." She told him, her voice soft and sweet and gentle.

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar
Alanzo's heart raced at hearing her voice, so full of good intent, so quaint and charming. He nodded quickly, beginning to walk away at a quick pace.

Dreaming permits each and every one of us to be quietly and safely insane every night of our lives. - William Dement

Oh, look, let's take a moment to appreciate the fact that my signature doesn't take up half of your page! Okay. Continue on and have a great day! smile

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Violet watched him go, curiously. Had she done something wrong?

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar
Ugh.. he had totally ruined it.. she so thought that he hated her. Alanzo sighed, looking at the ground with guilt. Why couldn't he stay around her? Why did he feel this way?

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Violet looked down, sighing. She shook her head and headed towards her home, wondering what had just happened with Alanzo.

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar
Alanzo went home, falling asleep, forget school, he'd live for one day without classes, and it wasn't like his parents were home to care. They didn't come home until midnight, they were too busy mingling at cocktail parties and brunch

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Violet went back to the run down orphange she called home. She climbed up to sets of stairs and went into her room that she shared with two twins, Annabell and Amelia. She sighed and curled into her bed.

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar
Alanzo woke when he parents got home, laughing merrily. Great, they probably drank too much again. He had come from a rich family, one that never ceased attempting to decide his future for him.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Describe the profile pic above you

What Should I Wear!

Is my house haunted?

ThE WoRd GaMe

Describe the profile pic above you

Help! Help! Help!

latest videos