Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

I like anime's and Furbia's Private Roleplay!

Posted By:
I like anime :) Lock
I like anime :)
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye followed him with her arm still bleeding but not really hurting she finally caught up with him 

Posted By:
Furbia
Furbia
StarStarStarStar
Storm:
I slipped throught a bush, and there lay a small cave. Smells wafted from it, and I slipped in and brought out a leaf and put it around her arm. I set a piece of mouse in front of her and I lay down. "We'll rest here for a few night." I say to her.

Meow :3

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye's silver hair glistened in the moonlight and her hazel colored eyes were being hidden by her drooping eyelids " T-thank you.." She said falling asleep quietly and cutely 

Posted By:
Furbia
Furbia
StarStarStarStar
Storm:
I smiled and then rested beside her. I brought out a few scrapes of blanket, put one over her then over me. I closed my eyes, feeling myself drop into dream land.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye awoke and saw the guy who saved her she smiled and would e forever loyal but she had to leave she mad a mistake asking for him to be a part of this because if anyone got hurt because of her should wouldn't be able to live with herself so she left ten hold pieces and a rat with a note explaining why she left and her dearest apology for indangering him 

Posted By:
Furbia
Furbia
StarStarStarStar
Storm:
I woke up to see that Skye was gone. I quickly read the note, tossed the rat away, and raced out into the forest. "Skye, SKYE, SKYEE!" I called out, rushing past berries, and trees. I bounded out in the river, seeing Skye with her head down. "Skye... Please don't leave." I say, bounding next to her. "I'll protect you from your father. Anything. Just don't leave!"

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye turned and looked at him wiping her eyes " W-what?" She asked shocked that he actually came to find her she stood up and shook her head " N-no I am a burden and I am worthless just let me go I will end up having to go back anyway and plus if you ever got hurt by me I would not live with myself so I must go I am sorry.." She said walking past him 

Posted By:
Furbia
Furbia
StarStarStarStar
(Lets be just humans)

Storm:
I loooked down. "You wouldn't hurt me. I promise." I said, and then ran over to hug her.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye was shocked, she thought he thought she was some dumb girl she smiled ad hugged him it was the first time someone's hugged her other than her brother 

Posted By:
Furbia
Furbia
StarStarStarStar

Storm:
I smiled and then let go. "Skye, I will protect to my own death. I promise." I say, and smile. "C'mon, lets go." I grab her hand and lead her towards the abandoned camp sight.

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

How long have you been here

Do you love the Philippines???

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

Should we bring back the death penalty?

latest videos