Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Werewolvs Love . {private}

Posted By:
ScarletteFlame_
ScarletteFlame_
StarStarStarStar
I wasn't much for horse play. I stood in place, the stream brushing past me. I stood proud and tall. I was the Alpha male in this territory, I had to show my serious side at all times, or I'd be taken for a fool.

I belong with , you belong with me , you're my sweet heart . ❤

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
I saw how he stood his ground and knew he was an Alpha male. I bowed my head lightly and laid down in the stream as I dipped my head back into the stream. He was used to taking control. I rolled around in the stream a bitt the sun glaring through the trees. I stood again and held my head high with a broad chest. I let the sun shine softly along my fur.

faded . ♡
-kvsh

Posted By:
ScarletteFlame_
ScarletteFlame_
StarStarStarStar
I nodded my head slightly, and sat in the water, watching her roll around. The sun beamed off of her fur. I stepped out of the water and laid in the sun. I hadn't relaxed in months, let alone with another of my species. 

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
As he laid down in the stream water, I strolled casually to him and took in a whif of his scent and sniffed his neck. His scent was clean and I let a grin play at the corners of my mouth. I laid down across from and our heads were by each other. I basked in the sun comfortable.

faded . ♡
-kvsh

Posted By:
ScarletteFlame_
ScarletteFlame_
StarStarStarStar
I took in her scent as she did mine. She smelled quite appealing. As she laid close to me, I nudged her snout playfully. I could afford to loosen up, considering it was only her, and there was no other male around who would fight for my title.#

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
I nudged his snout as he did too. I turned my head and looked at him. I was curous to see if any other Werwolf was roaming around. I got up and shook my shaggy fur , free of the water. I started to stroll away from the stream, looking back occasionaly at the Alpha. I went deeper into the forest.

faded . ♡
-kvsh

Posted By:
ScarletteFlame_
ScarletteFlame_
StarStarStarStar
She had gotten up and walked away from me. I didn't mind, she was only a passing Werewolf. If she were my mate, that would be unexceptable. You're never supose to walk away from your Alpha leader. It's not in our nature. But, she wasn't claimed in my pack. I got up and walked in the other direction. Her scent still lingered in my nose. It was sweet, like a delecate rose that has just bloomed. For some reason, I didn't want to forget it.

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
I had still had a lingering scent of him in my nose and I stopped abruptly and turned around, jogging to keep his scent by me. I dont know why I wanted his scent to stay with me, he was not my mate, but yet, I just could not get it out of my mind. I jogged up next to him and nudged his side a bit. I had his wonderful scent again.

faded . ♡
-kvsh

Posted By:
ScarletteFlame_
ScarletteFlame_
StarStarStarStar
I felt a nudge on my side. I looked back to find her. The corners of my mouth slightly lifted, then I forced them down. I wasn't going to show any other emotion but seriousness to anyone but my mate. For now, I'd just have to continue being strict and uptight. For some reason, I felt so obligated to loosen up and show her the big puppy dog I could be. I could be happy, playful, loving. But it was too risky. I kept walking by her. She kept up with my pace. 

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
I couls tell that he was keeping up his side of toughness and leadership side. I just bowed my head as we continued on. I looked up into the sky as the sun slowly faded into the sunset. I stood on a small rock that had the best view of the sunset. I whined lightly and just looked at it, standing straight and bold. I whined lightly again.

faded . ♡
-kvsh

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

IS TAYLOR SWIFT A GOOD SINGER

How long have you been here

Pancakes Or Waffles

Favorite Color(s)?

Whats your nickname(s)

Zodiac Astrology: Whats Your Sign?

latest videos