Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Stuck

Posted By:
BrokenInsanity
BrokenInsanity
StarStarStarStar
Kaito suddenly grinned, looking as if he had just been won the lottery or something. Leaning forward, he kissed Lira, suddenly having to pull away because he was grinning so much.

Misa is Misa so please call her Misa Big Grin
Current Posts + 5460 More = ?

Murderin' things isn't so rough if you just reorder your thoughts and also refer to it as "un-live-enating".

Stuck

Posted By:
RainingKnote
RainingKnote
StarStarStarStar
Lira let her eyes go to the ground after the kiss, turning back towards the bottle, " Your turn Kes." she said, keeping her normal tune of voice. She had let her hair fall over her shoulder on the side that faced Kaito, hiding her blush as she watched the bottle again, waiting for the other girl to take her turn.

"We are but branches among many trees."

Stuck

Posted By:
BrokenInsanity
BrokenInsanity
StarStarStarStar
Kessaria spun the bottle, not really putting much effort in it. She waited a couple of seconds until the bottle stopped moving before touching it once to see what direction it was facing, "This game is stupid and embarrassing.."she muttered, realizing it had landed on Ric. She didn't know what she was doing when she agreed to play the game, she had never played anything like this before and had never even given a little peck to someone before.

Murderin' things isn't so rough if you just reorder your thoughts and also refer to it as "un-live-enating".

Stuck

Posted By:
RainingKnote
RainingKnote
StarStarStarStar
"Just think of it as this, the sooner we get through one round, the sooner we can find something else to do." Ric said, trying his best to hold back the blush that threatened to come to his own face as he leaned over and gave Kes a quick gentle kiss before already turning back to the bottle for his turn, just one more till the game was done. He watched the bottle twirl in circles before it came to a stop. ( You choose, I don't have my name thingy up anymore xD )

Stuck

Posted By:
BrokenInsanity
BrokenInsanity
StarStarStarStar
Kes faced down, not wanting the others to see her blush as she tried to control it. Kaito crossed his arms, seeing that the bottle had once again landed on him, "L-Let's just stop playing now, I think this game has something against me." he spoke grumpily.

(I did not pick that...the name picker thing did... xD)

Stuck

Posted By:
RainingKnote
RainingKnote
StarStarStarStar
"Yeah, lets stop playing...' Ric mumbled, "Anyone have any other ideas?" he asked, wanting to get off the subject of spine the bottle as soon as possible. Lira didn't say anything to object about stopping the game, " We could always look around, the place is nice, and I'm sure the scenery is wonderful too."

Stuck

Posted By:
BrokenInsanity
BrokenInsanity
StarStarStarStar
"I saw a river not to far from here, in walking distance! Let's go swimming~" Kaito spoke, his attitude going from grumpy to excited in a second. "Well.. it'll probably be really cold... ice cold...." Kessaria rubbed her arm at the thought, "..but, I'm up for it, it sounds nice." the green haired girl spoke with a small smile.

Stuck

Posted By:
RainingKnote
RainingKnote
StarStarStarStar
"I agree with Kes, but it does sound fun. Lets just make sure this place will be warm when we get back so we don't freeze to death." Lira said, standing up. She placed the bottle on the table nearby, glancing back at the others for a moment. She glanced at Ric who gave a small nod as an okay. His mind was still a little spaced out from the game.

Stuck

Posted By:
BrokenInsanity
BrokenInsanity
StarStarStarStar
"The owner said there was some firewood in the pantry, I'll go get it." Kaito spoke, jumping up and heading into the kitchen. Kes stood up, "I'm going to go get something to swim in." as she walked towards the room, she began to mutter to herself, "Probably going to have to just wear a long t-shirt and my jean shorts"
Kaito began to carry a few logs of firewood into the living room and put it next to the fireplace, "I.. have no idea how to start one of these things"

Stuck

Posted By:
RainingKnote
RainingKnote
StarStarStarStar
Lira laughed lightly, walking over to where the fireplace was. "There should be a bucket of small sticks or thin pieces of wood in the pantry. We use that to start the fire, get it good enough to put some logs on and it should last a while." she said, glancing at Kaito for a moment. " You should take notes, you might learn something." she said jokingly before turning to go find something to swim in as well. Ric had gone to get the bucket of kindlen(sp?) and placed it beside the fireplace. He glanced around for a moment before looking at Kaito, " Its hard to believe were all actually here."

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

Post a Number with your eyes closed

ThE WoRd GaMe

What browser do you use?

Post a Number with your eyes closed

Smash your head into the keyboard

latest videos