Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Stuck

Posted By:
BrokenInsanity
BrokenInsanity
StarStarStarStar
"Then I guess I'll have to be ready for it" Kaito spoke with a grin. As Lira sat down on the couch, he scooted back and made himself comfortable on the ground next to her. "So... guess what I found in the fridge" he spoke, leaning his head back to look at the other.

Kessaria turned to look at the river behind her, seeing Ric and quickly turning a bright red, quickly turning back to face forward and looking at the ground. She shoved her hands into her back pockets, her eyes straying to the side every couple seconds only for her to quickly go back to staring at the ground.

Misa is Misa so please call her Misa Big Grin
Current Posts + 5460 More = ?

Murderin' things isn't so rough if you just reorder your thoughts and also refer to it as "un-live-enating".

Stuck

Posted By:
RainingKnote
RainingKnote
StarStarStarStar
"What's that?" Lira asked, looking at the other. She tried not to act to curious, though it showed on her face a little. She hadn't been able to explore the house much yet, seeing as she had only been in the room she was sharing with the other girl and the living room.

Ric finished getting as much water as possible from his shirt as he walked to catch up with the other, " I hope Lira is okay, she seemed pretty angry earlier." he said thoughtfully. After a moment he unrolled his shirt, pulling it back on as they walked.

"We are but branches among many trees."

Stuck

Posted By:
BrokenInsanity
BrokenInsanity
StarStarStarStar
"I found some ******* (just because I know why'd censor it out xD)" Kaito spoke with a big grin. "We can all get a little ######

Kes glanced at Ric, "Well... Kaito might've fixed it.. a little.." she spoke, suddenly stopping as she saw a large tree in front of her. "Hey... wanna climb the tree?" the green haired teen asked with a grin.

Murderin' things isn't so rough if you just reorder your thoughts and also refer to it as "un-live-enating".

Stuck

Posted By:
RainingKnote
RainingKnote
StarStarStarStar

"You've got to be kidding, your not serious are you?" Lira said, looking at the other for a moment. By the look on his face she already knew he was serious about it. They had no reason not to do it, but just the thought of being in that state where she might say something or do something stupid had always been the reason she never wanted to drink.

Ric stopped for a moment, glancing at the tree, then back at Kes. He smiled, " Why not, besides, Kaito would rather have time to talk to Lira alone I bet anyways." he said.

Stuck

Posted By:
BrokenInsanity
BrokenInsanity
StarStarStarStar
Kaito raised an eyebrow, "Of course I'm serious, it'll be fun!" he spoke cheerfully. "Luckily though, I don't actually get any hangovers"

Kessaria grinned and tied the side of her tanktop into a knot, then walked to the bottom of of the tree and grabbed a low hanging branch, using it to help herself up into the tree. She slowly began to make her way up the tree until she ended up on a tall, thick branch and sat down, swinging her legs as she began to happily watch the floor below.

Stuck

Posted By:
RainingKnote
RainingKnote
StarStarStarStar
Lira watched the other as he seemed so cheerful at the thought, Great.... she thought as she watched him for a moment before her eyes went to the fire, " I guess there wouldn't be much harm...we are here to have fun after all." she said, giving a sideways glance at the other with a small smile.

Ric watched as she climbed, watching where she sat for a moment before he made his way through the branches, soon reaching the one she was at, sitting beside her, the branch thick enough to hold both their weight no problem.

Stuck

Posted By:
BrokenInsanity
BrokenInsanity
StarStarStarStar
"That we are." Kaito spoke, still grinning. He pulled himself onto the couch next to Lira, "So what do ya wanna do?"

Kes looked over at Ric, "It's nice out here, especially with you guys here too." she spoke with a small smile.

Stuck

Posted By:
RainingKnote
RainingKnote
StarStarStarStar
Lira shrugged lightly, " Not sure, you come up with something." she said. She knew he seemed to be full of ideas, though most of them might end badly one way or another. She let a few ideas go through her mind before she just smiled lightly, glancing at him and waiting for him to say his idea.

Ric nodded, glancing above them for a long moment, " I don't think I've been this happy in a long time..." he muttered lightly, watching the slight breeze move the branches a little bit before he glanced at the ground. " ...I lied earlier, about why I was late again..."

Stuck

Posted By:
BrokenInsanity
BrokenInsanity
StarStarStarStar
Kaito raised an eyebrow, "You really want me to decide what we do?... well, how about just making out?" he asked jokingly. "On another hand, we could always just play twister.. there's a closet full of games in the hallway. This place is actually a bit larger then I expected"

Kes turned a bit, straddling the branch, "Oh... why were you late then? Unless you don't wanna talk about it with me." she quickly added.

Stuck

Posted By:
RainingKnote
RainingKnote
StarStarStarStar
"Twister it is. I'll go get it, you move the table." Lira said, completely ignoring his first remark, taking the chance to finally stand up and leave the room. She made her way to the hallway closet, opening the door. She looked over the games for a second before grabbing the twister and making her way back into the room.

Ric glanced at her for a moment before out at the scenery as he spoke, " My parents aren't on good terms right now, instead of talking it out, they just take their frustration out on everything else. I've been trying to keep things in order, but this last week was the worst."

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Last one to say hello wins-moved

Last One Who Says Hi Hey Or Anything To G...

first one to say hello kitty wins-moved

Last one to post school wins!

LAST PERSON TO SAY Derp WINS!!

Last one to say i love pizza wins!-moved