Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Adventurer's Romance (Private)

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
This is Piper's and I private roleplay. One boy and one girl each.

Form:

Name:

Biography: (Optional)

Species: (The girls will be humans)

Powers: (Four maximum)

Weapons: (Optional)

Appearance: (Digital or real pictures preferred. A detailed description is fine, too.)

Other:

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Here's mine! BTW, I can't upload a pic HERE but later I'll put one in my album. I'll tell you when.

Form:

Name: Isabella Chrisan

Biography: (Optional) She ran away from home after an explosion killed everyone in her family. She can be a little wild, but never hurts anyone.

Species: (The girls will be humans)Human

Powers: (Four maximum) Caontol of fire, see blurry edges of the future, healing

Weapons: (Optional) Black and Red Dagger her dad gave her before he died. Bow and Arrow sometimes

Appearance: (Digital or real pictures preferred. A detailed description is fine, too.) She has long auburn hair, bright green eyes, and she is pretty tall and slim.

Other: Her nickname is Bella.

Form:

Name: Zack Mitire

Biography: (Optional)

Species: (The girls will be humans) Wizard

Powers: (Four maximum)Spells, Invisiblity

Weapons: (Optional) Bow and Arrow or Spear

Appearance: (Digital or real pictures preferred. A detailed description is fine, too.) Dirty blond hair, warm brown eyes, tall and muscular

Other: N/A

ıllıllı ιт's ∂αяк sσ үσυ cαη sεε тнε ℓιgнт αη∂ ιт's нαя∂ sσ үσυ cαη кησω ιт's яιgнт αη∂ яαιη ησтнιηg εvεя gяσωs ωιтнσυт үσυ αη∂ нυят ιs נυsт α cнαηcε тσ нεαℓ αη∂ тεαяs αяε נυsт α cαℓℓ тσ ғεεℓ αη∂ ραιη вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ ıllıllı

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Lorraine Brightmore

Biography: Lorraine was born on August 8th in Manhattan. She was abused along with her two younger brothers and older sister. When she turned fifteen, she escaped from her home into the hidden slums of Manhattan, but never returned to retrieve her siblings.

Species: Human

Powers: Controls water (ice), manipulates emotions, has visions of the past, present and future, and can show you her feelings, thoughts and memories just by touching you.

Weapons: Frost bow and arrow (When it makes contact with skin, it will freeze it), and an ice dagger.

Appearance: 

Other: People call her "The Frost Archer."

- - - - - -

Name: Austin Youngmay

Biography: Austin was born on July 8th in ######. He began showing the signs of shapeshifting at the age of ten, when he saw a bird, and eventually became a bird. Scared of not knowing what was happening, he ran away.

Species: Shapeshifter

Powers: Camouflage, can see spirits, electric skin, and pauses time. 

Weapons: A sword and a whip.

Appearance: Instead of having golden eyes, he has a dark emerald green.

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
(I'll start)

Bella got up and told her best friend, Lorraine, "I hate the winter. It's too cold." She spread her hands and a warm fire flickered. She grabbed her dagger and slid it into her belt loop. She tried to push away th explosion that killed her family.

ıllıllı ιт's ∂αяк sσ үσυ cαη sεε тнε ℓιgнт αη∂ ιт's нαя∂ sσ үσυ cαη кησω ιт's яιgнт αη∂ яαιη ησтнιηg εvεя gяσωs ωιтнσυт үσυ αη∂ нυят ιs נυsт α cнαηcε тσ нεαℓ αη∂ тεαяs αяε נυsт α cαℓℓ тσ ғεεℓ αη∂ ραιη вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ ıllıllı

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Lorraine smirked. "I love winter, actually. I wear clothes that doesn't even cover my arms or legs, and I just wear a cloak," Lorraine said as she hung the white quiver over her shoulder and fell across her back, and put the dagger into the dark purple holster. They walked into the stone, chilly hall.

(The clothes that she's talking about is in the picture, it will also be the clothes that she'll be wearing along with journey.)

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Bella laughed as she she tugged on her winter sweater. She was wearing black jeans and a deep purple sweater.  She pointed out, "You're also the winter chick, Lorraine. I'm fire girl, remember? I'm going to get my bow and arrow and practice. I can't always use a dagger sadly." She ran off and returned with her bow and arrow. She sat down with Lorraine and started eating her muffin.

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
"True true," Lorraine said nonchalantly ### she took a drink of her lemon and mint ice tea. "It's not bad having to use a dagger, you can give more damage to an enemy, but they can still get you if they have a long range weapon."

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Bella smiled. She said, "Come on. We get some time in town today and I need a magazine." She pulled Loraine up and they headed to the buses.

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
"Awh, come on! Those busses stink and they have weird people on them," Lorraine said with disgust in her voice as she saw through one of the bus's window an obese man sleeping with a bit of drool seeping out from the corner of his mouth. "There's no way I'm going to get on one of those."

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Bella looked at her skeptically and reminded her, "It's that or homework. Besides, I have a bad feeling somethings going to happen and I'd rather you not be involed. Please, please, please..." She kept saying please. She'd have to crack some time, Bella thought.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Find your birthday twin! Whens your birthday?

which word first comes to ur mind after re...

The impossible quiz

The wrong anwsers game! :3

which word first comes to ur mind after re...

The Related Game!

latest videos