Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Adventurer's Romance (Private)

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Lorraine:
I let out a hiss of pain as the boy tied my wrists tighter together. "It's too tight," I growled and glared at him.

Austin:
I rolled my eyes and tied them completely. "Should I care of what hurts and what doesn't hurt?"

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Belle hissed, "Yes, you low down freak." Zack laughed and said, "One of them has a temper, huh?"

ıllıllı ιт's ∂αяк sσ үσυ cαη sεε тнε ℓιgнт αη∂ ιт's нαя∂ sσ үσυ cαη кησω ιт's яιgнт αη∂ яαιη ησтнιηg εvεя gяσωs ωιтнσυт үσυ αη∂ нυят ιs נυsт α cнαηcε тσ нεαℓ αη∂ тεαяs αяε נυsт α cαℓℓ тσ ғεεℓ αη∂ ραιη вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ ıllıllı

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Lorraine:
I'm the one who had the clear short temper. I let out a growl as the boy (Zack) said that and I kicked him in his holy place strongly. 

Austin:
I pursed my lips as I saw the white haired girl kick Zack in the place that should never be touched. "That must hurt," I murmured as I continued on carrying the girl (Bella).

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Zack growled and slapped her across the mouth. He corrected, "They both have bad tempers. Better?" Bella hissed, "Let go of me." She struggled against him, trying to get her dagger out.

ıllıllı ιт's ∂αяк sσ үσυ cαη sεε тнε ℓιgнт αη∂ ιт's нαя∂ sσ үσυ cαη кησω ιт's яιgнт αη∂ яαιη ησтнιηg εvεя gяσωs ωιтнσυт үσυ αη∂ нυят ιs נυsт α cнαηcε тσ нεαℓ αη∂ тεαяs αяε נυsт α cαℓℓ тσ ғεεℓ αη∂ ραιη вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ ıllıllı

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Lorraine:
Very little pain emerged as the boy slapped my mouth. "You've just done the wrong action," I said with a hiss and managed to loosen the ropes around my arms and curled my hand into a fist, and shot it at his face. A delicious sounding crack, and blood came out of his nose.

Austin:
I let out a mocking laugh. "Not until you two don't remember single thing of what happened today. We might as well just #### ### both. No one likes girls with bad tempers."

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Zack held his nose for a minute and glared at her. He said, "Why don't we get rid of them? Better for everybody." Belle punched him in the lip and snarled, "Fat chance. What do ### ###### think we're going to do?"

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Lorraine:
I smirked at the boy's glare. "No one knows who we are, practically, so there's no need to get rid of us," I told him with a glower and then put the extremely dark purple hood of the cloak on my head, leaving the rest of the cloak reveal the clothes under.

(This is the clothes she's wearing: )

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Zack stared at her and stammered, "What the h-heck?" Bella laughed and slid her hands into her jacket pocket where her dagger was. She said smugly, "No one knows who we are, so why would even try? We aren't even supposed to be here, so shut it and untie us."

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Lorraine:
It seems that being unknown can have its perks at times. A smirk appeared on my lips as I got my dagger out of my holster and silently cut the ropes. Standing up and stretching my arms, all of the rope fell off of my body and I began cutting the rope off of her.

The boy who had held Bella came rushing towards me, but I kicked him in the face which sent him flying to the ground.

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Bella smiled and stood up. She pulled out her dagger and held it under the one that had her's throat. Zack looked amazed and muttered, "What is it with these girls? They aren't supposed to be armed!"

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Favorite song?

What would be ur 11:11 wish tonight?

What would be ur 11:11 wish tonight?

Wander Over Yonder

The Cutest Names For Kittens

The Cutest Names For Kittens

latest videos