Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

chibiwing & evem01 (private rp!!!!!)

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Ai's face shot up at him, her face flushed. He loved me? He loves me. He loves me! she screamed in her mind, her face changing from as gloomy as could have been, to the beaming, bright eyed girl. "David! You said it! You honestly said it!" she laughed, her arms wrapping around him, as her legs as she kissed him deeply, giving him all of the passionate love she could ever want. She laughed as she pulled back, staring into his eyes. "You don't know of the best idea you could have given me! You are so amazing, David! I love you love you love you!" she laughed, jumping off of him. "Now, all we need to do is.." she started to mutter a few things, thinking hard as she paced around the balloon.

Love
As long as you're mine, i'm fine

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
David laughed "im glad you feel the same way" he watched her "do you want to go to the ground now?" he asked beaming at Ai he didnt wait he started bringing the balloon down once they were on the gound he scooped Ai off her feet walking into the woods "i wanna show you something...but i want to see yours too" he said talking about he wings

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-
1 Corinthians 13:4-7

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Ai laughed as she was scopped up in his arms, her own wrapping around his neck to make sure she wouldn't fall. "All right alright, but you're showing yours first" she smiled. After a few minutes, they arrived at the waterfall they had first met, it was alrady covered in a thin layer of ice. From where? Ai sighed and jumped off of him and faced him, no one talking for a few moments.

Love

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
David smiled he took a deep breath and his wings came out in all their black and gold glory the ends of each feather was pointed sharply and a deep endless black with little flecks of gold his wings shined in the sun David looked at Ai "okay....your seeing my wings" he said

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Ai's face started to glow as she stared straight at his beautiful, stunning wings. They looked so dangerous, something that attrached her even more to him. She couldn't help herself as she stepped closer to him, going on her tippy toes, their lips inches apart as she reached for his wings. She had to feel them, just one touch, that's all she needed. All she wanted was for David to wrap his arms and wings around her, to kiss her and make every part of him hers. She needed him now, more then ever. "They are beautiful..." she whispered

Love

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
David smiled he started to feel less uncomfortable with Ai seeing his wings he didnt expext this reaction from her he thought she's be afraid of them not try to reach out and touch them "do you really think so?" he asked quietly he pressed his lips together standing as still as a statue as he gazed into her eyes waiting for an answer

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Ai nodded softly, feeling drawn to the wings. Her hand paused with only a few inches away from touching his wings, when she felt a bolt of something shock her. She screamed, quickly pulling away as she held her slightly burned finger. "ow ow ow" she said a few times, looking at the damage. It wasn't much, but their was a small black smudge on the tip of her pointer finger. She shook her hand quickly, hoping it would take some of the throbbing away. "Ow, that hurt...." she muttered, not wanting to look up at David's face, not wanting to see the rejection she was about to get from him. Dang it...now he's going to regret all of this....she said to herself, holding onto her hand as she took a step back from him. "S-sorry..."

Love

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
David was startled when Ai screamed and even more confused when she backed away from him he put his winds away instantly then was at her side he grabed her hand gently looking at her fingers he glared at the black smudge on one of them he shook his head "i should have never shown you....how could i have been so stupid ..Ai are you alright" he looked at her his eyes full of worry David pulled her into a hug "im so sorry....i'll never show you again...i dont want hurt..." he said into her hair he closed his eyes hiding his face in her red curls

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Ai gasped slightly when David had pulled her to him, grabbing her tightly as his face disappeared into her hair. She felt horrible, this was her fault, she had to take it one step too far. She hated the look he had just stamped on her, the worried in his eyes could have just k.illed her like that. She blushed as she wrapped her arms around him. "No...it's my fault"

Love

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
David shook his head in her hair "no...it's my fault...i hurt you...i should have never have showed my wings to you...it was a mistake i will never make again" he sighed in her hair e maoned quietly "..you have no idea what you do to me....you really dont"

Love Never Fails-

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

look here for jobs for kids(and some for t...

what movies do you people want to see i re...

Profile Pic Updates!

The impossible quiz

latest videos