Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

chibiwing & evem01 (private rp!!!!!)

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
David's eyes darted around to make sure nobody was watching he then looked at Ai he smiled showing off his white teeth "i'd love you walk you back to the village" he said taking her hand slowly and started walking "so what do you want to talk about? is the sky the same as i remember it?"

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-
1 Corinthians 13:4-7

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Ai sighed in relief, smiling under a silent laugh as she twirled her fingers around his playfully. She looked up at David, glad he had stayed for now. "Up there? Hmm..it's fine, nothing new really. I have always loved Earth much better...you know?" she asked him. She swung their arms back and forth. She watched his face for a moment, her eyes strolling down his body until she just watched their feet move, slowly and steadily, almost like they wanted to take the most time possible, she didn't mind.

Love
As long as you're mine, i'm fine

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
David smiled at Ai he really wanted to take his time it's not everyday that you got to walk with a beautiful girl he nodded "yeah..sooo much..there are too many rules up there and if you dont follow them......you end up like me" he said "but what are you?..you know what i am i dont know what you are" he explained David looked at her rubbing his thumb over the top of Ai's hand a few times

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
"Umm...i'm..like..a 'boss' per say...of the faries." she said, not knowing how to explain such a large subject in so little time they had together. "To keep it simply...i'm a sky goddess..." The words never did come out of her mouth right, no matter how she tried to put it in words. Each time she would say it, the more confussing it would be evan for her. She looked back to David, his eyes looking at her, giving him a warm smile back. "So, how long have you been..damned?"

Love

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
David thought for a second he remembered it like it was yesterday Davi slightly winced at the thought "...for about 200 years" he said quietly David looked down as if saying it hurt him "but...it i wasnt cast out for such a bad reason..." he said smiling slightly thinking about exactally what he did "..so a sky goddess...how is that going?" he asked curious David looked at Ai with mysterious eyes

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
"Honestly" Ai began, a slight tone in her voice. "It's just...a pain. You have to mind everything you do everyday of every hour. I just..." she hesitated to continue, her eyes glued to her feet again. She bit down on her lower lip, her grip on his hand tensing, her fingers fidgeting with his. "Don't like all the weight on my back..." her voice softened.

Love

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
David didnt smile but you could see it in his eyes he eyed Ai playfuly "it's so horrible isnt it?" then he grinned he couldnt help himself "nobody likes a weight on their shoulders...well i dont know anybody how would anyways" he played with Ai's fingers again "do you believe in love at first sight?"

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Ai blushed softly, lifting her head up to look at him. She wasn't sure if she did. All she knew was that a smoking hot bad boy must be hitting on her. “love at first sight? I've never heard someone talk about it...but it could happen...I think” She paused for a moment. “...Do you?” the words spilled out of her mouth

Love

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
David laughed "i must have been reading too many romance books..i do that alot..do you like to read?" he asked dodging her question David knew he was terrible with girls..but he just thought they were blinded of that by the fact that he was good looking..well thats what he concidered himself to be..just good looking David smiled at Ai a mysterious smile

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
"Love it? # #### ## books...and music." Ai chimed as she stopped swinging their arms around. "What's your favorite book?" She asked him, looking back up at him. The smile on his face brought goosebumps all down her spine. It had a sweet, playful side, almost kissable. On the other hand, it almost seemed dangerous and sacred. She never thought all of those traits could be held in one smile, but David held the smile.

Love

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

lil wayne vs drake

Geography game-moved

Who's ur fav female rapper?

Who's ur fav female rapper?

Lil' wayne Or Drake

Favorite artist?

latest videos