Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

~ Spy's Academy Private rp!! ~

Posted By:
I like anime :) Lock
I like anime :)
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye: I blush and kiss him back pulling him closer smiling blushing more and thinking of all the times today I wished I could do this I pulled back and giggled " How was it that you haven't even talked or glanced at me all day?" I asked 

James: I looked at at her and smiled " Wow!" I say kissing her cheek

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Cole: I blushed and said, "Somehow James found out I liked you and he teased me. I felt embarassed. I've been looking at you everytime I thought you weren't looking today." I kissed her again.

Nicole: I blushed and turned to James. I asked, "Okay, you know about my life. Well, some anyway. What about you? I've never heard you mention your family, where you're from or well? Anything. I'll answer your questions if you answer mine. No exceptions." I grinned at him.

ıllıllı ιт's ∂αяк sσ үσυ cαη sεε тнε ℓιgнт αη∂ ιт's нαя∂ sσ үσυ cαη кησω ιт's яιgнт αη∂ яαιη ησтнιηg εvεя gяσωs ωιтнσυт үσυ αη∂ нυят ιs נυsт α cнαηcε тσ нεαℓ αη∂ тεαяs αяε נυsт α cαℓℓ тσ ғεεℓ αη∂ ραιη вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ ıllıllı

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
James: " I um was born and my parents have me up I was a orphan going from home to home and I finally landed in that school and met you guys and Cole " I say sighing

Skye: I smile and kiss him back then pull away a my dad came back an looked at Cole " U-Um hey daddy this I um Cole..." I say as I blushed and he looked at Cole 

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Cole: I smiled nervously and stammered, "H-Hi...." I wasn't too sure what to know about Skye's dad, so I was cautious.

Nicole: I smiled and said, "Well, I was born with my twin sister Ashley, who left. I had two older brothers, a little sister, an older sister, and my parents. When I was seven, my older sister died. She got shot in the head on a mission  and it was too much. When I was nine, my parents and my little sister were in a car crash. I was the only survior. When I was eleven, my older brother's were on a mission with me and Ash. We hadn't officially started training, but we always helped. Well, we got mixed up and I got shot." I showed him the long scar on my forearm."I also got with a knife and I collapsed. They said they couldn't help, the mission was endangered. It was destroying the locket. That's why I was chosen, they knew there was no way I'd ever want to keep it after it killed my brothers and nearly me. Anyway, they left me, thinking I'd find my way. I was a smart eleven year old. They got on the plane and it went down. I think Ash somehow got caught like me. I managed to fight out alive. People thought I was dangerous, so I had to run. I didn't stay anywhere for more than a few day until I was thirteen. That's when the Academy figured out who I was. They tracked me down and assured me I'd be fine. I've been at the Academy ever since. I have no where else to go. I found out about my Uncle Rick last year when I was sent on a job. He can't take me in though. I got him to take in Ash. She is a lot like him. They're both kind, but ######." I laughed.

ıllıllı ιт's ∂αяк sσ үσυ cαη sεε тнε ℓιgнт αη∂ ιт's нαя∂ sσ үσυ cαη кησω ιт's яιgнт αη∂ яαιη ησтнιηg εvεя gяσωs ωιтнσυт үσυ αη∂ нυят ιs נυsт α cнαηcε тσ нεαℓ αη∂ тεαяs αяε נυsт α cαℓℓ тσ ғεεℓ αη∂ ραιη вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ ıllıllı

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye: I smile " Daddy please don't be mean introduce yourself properly and I am staying I will meet you in England in the summers okay?" I asked as he nodded I smiled and kissed his head 

James: I smile and look at her " Oh wow " I say shocked she told me all of that 

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Nicole: I shrugged. I said only half teasing, "I've never told anybody everything. Probably because I figured they'd go in the other way. That's why # #### ## ### Academy. When summer comes, I either try and get permission to stay or I head to the streets. I've spent the last few summers on the streets, trying to avoid getting killed." I bit my lip, looking at him.

Cole: I smiled and said, "I'm Cole Anderson, sir. It's nice to meet you."

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye: I smiled as my dad took his hand " Bond. James Bond.  " he said smiling. " I will see you later darling and say good bye to you father in your true voice " { She I British } " Oh Alright See you later Father wish you well!" I say smiling 

James: I smile " Stay with me and my family!" Shouted skye

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Nicole:
I laughed and shouted, "Were you earsdropping?" I shook my head, no. I told her, "I've lasted on the streets since I was thirteen. I'll be fine. Anyway, Ash isn't on the streets. That's what I'm happy about. She hasn't lived on the streets like I have." Ashley had come back and asked confused, "Wait, Nicky. You've been living on the streets for the past three years?"  I groaned, but nodded. Ashley crossed her arms and said, "I'm not living in a house when you're living on the streets. It's wrong." I groaned again and said, "It is not! I'll be fine. I've done it every summer since I was thirteen and whenever else we had a break. I did it before that two years non-stop." Everybody's looking at me and I cried, "Stop it! I'll be fine. What part of two yaers on the street and every summer since do you not understand?" Cole offered, "You could go to my older sisters. Her roomate leaves a lot." I rolled my eyes and said, "I will be fine like I always him. Let's focus on the mission. It already killed my brother's. Let's not aim for us."

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye:  " Good bye Father hope you stay well and healthy " I say waving as he border his private jet to England 

James: I sighed and sat down. " You are gonna go with Skye one Sumer and your sister another okay it's better so you can be with your sis and best friend okay?" I begged sweetly

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Nicole: I rolled my eyes and said, "I'll be fine. Uncle Rick could only take one of us. I made him take Ash. I will be fine! Back to the mission. if you guys keep at it, I will go jump in front of the nearest speeding car. It already killed my brothers, I am not making their lives count for nothing. We need to get it destoryed as fast as possible. The longer we have it, the more danger comes at us. Spies all over the world are searching for it and the last place they'd think to look was the locket of a 16-year old girl. That's the other reason it was given to me. Any ideas?"

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

1D vs 5 seconds of summer-moved

Rawrrrr

Rawrrrr

Words/Names that with a C and end with a E

Words that start with S and ends with R-m...

ThE WoRd GaMe

latest videos