Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

~ Spy's Academy Private rp!! ~

Posted By:
I like anime :) Lock
I like anime :)
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye: I pulled out a machine gun an shot it several times then stomped on it " There you go it's all destroyed" I say smiling looking at the scattered prices and bits

James: " wow that's all " I scoffed and sighed 

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Nicole: I groaned. I told them, "Remind me to kill Darren when we get back. He told me it was almost indestructable! I am going to kill him. Now, our other mission. Sorry I dragged you guys into this mess. At least it's destroyed. The mission we were supposed to be doing. I got a call from Darren earlier. Besides cursing at me and saying words I'd get in trouble for saying, he was furious we'd jumped the flight. Of course, I don't think me screaming that we'd all almost all died and he was worrying about a flight helped. Any idea how to get to the school?" I tossed my phone up in the air catching it.

ıllıllı ιт's ∂αяк sσ үσυ cαη sεε тнε ℓιgнт αη∂ ιт's нαя∂ sσ үσυ cαη кησω ιт's яιgнт αη∂ яαιη ησтнιηg εvεя gяσωs ωιтнσυт үσυ αη∂ нυят ιs נυsт α cнαηcε тσ нεαℓ αη∂ тεαяs αяε נυsт α cαℓℓ тσ ғεεℓ αη∂ ραιη вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ ıllıllı

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye: " My dad did leave me a emergency jet of you guys wanna take that it's the one that transforms into a car!" I say squealing then I realized I wasn't talking in my American accent " Sorry.  " I say switching my voices back

James: I smiled " I like the British accent it seems more original on you " I say smiling 

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Nicole: I wasn't paying attention to her voice. I headed towards the jet and headed inside. I looked at the speed and grinned. I called, "I'm driving, don't argue. Toss me the keys." Cole looked at everybody desperatley and asked, "Can anybody else drive? She freaks me out!" I grinned and told Cole, "I'm a better driver than Ash." I pulled out my cell and dialed Darren. The first thing he said whne he picked up was, "Nicole, you are in so much trouble it isn't even funny. Do you know how many complainst I got? You're going to end up dead like your brothers!" I clenched my fists and Ashley whispered, "Relax....." I said sharply in the phone, "You said the locket was almost indestructable! That's what almost got us killed! Guess who I found? The one that you told me WAS DEAD! ASHLEY!" I'm yelling into the phone now. I continued, "You tell me she's dead. She's alive right here! I think the only reason I'm at that school is because Mom and Dad were great agents and ### ### ####! #### #### ### when we've got the mission done. I wonder who else I might find that you said is dead that isn't! Seriously? You lied to me, Darren! Be scared when I get back." I snapped the phone shut and threw it hard out the window. It busted and I cranked the car.

ıllıllı ιт's ∂αяк sσ үσυ cαη sεε тнε ℓιgнт αη∂ ιт's нαя∂ sσ үσυ cαη кησω ιт's яιgнт αη∂ яαιη ησтнιηg εvεя gяσωs ωιтнσυт үσυ αη∂ нυят ιs נυsт α cнαηcε тσ нεαℓ αη∂ тεαяs αяε נυsт α cαℓℓ тσ ғεεℓ αη∂ ραιη вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ ıllıllı

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye: I sigh " It's my new car I will drive!" I say smiling " And this time normal not frantically like before!" I say smiling at everyone

James: " Yeah she should drive I vote!" I say putting my hand up " Sorry Nicole.." 

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Nicole: I rolled my eyes and sighed, "Fine.." Ash looked at me and asked, "Does Darren really hate you? He seemed happy to be yelling at you." I bit my lip and replied, "Yeah...When I was 14 we got in an arguement. The scars on his arms are from me. I also kinda.....Shot him? Okay, more like I threatened him with a gun. Okay, okay! Stop looking at me like that! I'm already being punished by him. I'm not allowed back to school for two months unless I want my head shot off." I rolled my eyes again.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye: " He can't ban you from school you can come back " I say sighing as I get the keys and put them in the ignition

James: I sighed and looked at Nicole " Yeah he can't do that!!" I say sighing

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Nicole: To everybody's suprise I laughed. I informed them, "Yeah, he can. He's the prinipal. It's fine. I'm actually happy that I have an excuse. I need to do something." As an afterthough, I added, "Alone."  I climb in the back and can barely keep my eyes open. I asked yawnig, "Does anybody mind if I fall asleep?" Ash smiled and said, "I do! I haven't seen you nine years! It can wait though." I looked at her and mumbled, "Thanks.." I fell asleep.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye: I sighed and started the car and drove down to the school that we needed to go to for the mission 

James: I sighed an fell asleep

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Ashley asked, "Is she always so stubborn? Did you guys even know that she stayed on th streets? I cannot believe Nicole would do that. She's changed defitnely. Sorry, I haven't seen her for nine years so I'm probably not going to be able to be quiet." She looked at her sadly. Nicole whimpered in the back, "Tyler! Adam!" Ashley groaned and said, "Great....She's dreaming of their deaths. Why am I not suprised?"

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Am New, Help!

Fears

Do you think 18 year olds should play yugioh

How many of you like Michael Jackson?

Ballet or hip hop?

Send the person above you a friend request!

latest videos