Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

~ Spy's Academy Private rp!! ~

Posted By:
I like anime :) Lock
I like anime :)
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye: I was drifting asleep but I finally got to the school and smiled " We are here!" I say smiling brighter than before

James: I sighed and got up and walked to the gate

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Cole got out and stretched. Nicole groaned and muttered, "Tell me when we're all dead. That should take about ten minutes." She stretched and sat up. Ashley laughed and said, "No, you'd be the one dead. You never listen to anybody." Nicole smiled and asked, "Your point? I'm with them. I'll end up getting everybody killed. Just like with Ty and Adam....." She frowned and backflipped out. She backflipped up to the gate where she flipped over it.

ıllıllı ιт's ∂αяк sσ үσυ cαη sεε тнε ℓιgнт αη∂ ιт's нαя∂ sσ үσυ cαη кησω ιт's яιgнт αη∂ яαιη ησтнιηg εvεя gяσωs ωιтнσυт үσυ αη∂ нυят ιs נυsт α cнαηcε тσ нεαℓ αη∂ тεαяs αяε נυsт α cαℓℓ тσ ғεεℓ αη∂ ραιη вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ ıllıllı

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye: I sigh and look at Cole and turn away toward the gate as I pushed it open so I could drive the car in 

James: I got out and sighed walking up to Nicole putting my arm around her as I yawned and smiled at her

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Cole: I open the gates. Well, shoved is more like it. They were like fifteen feet tall! I looked at Nicole an amazment. "How'd you do that?"

Nicole: I smiled at James and kissed his cheek. I looked at Cole confused and replied, "That? That was easy! I was doing that when I was seven. Ask Ash." Ashley grinned and said, "Seven? More like five. We've always helped our family on missions. That's why we're good with guns, gymnastics, and distractions. Oh, and explosives. Nicky wouldn't let me try since I blowed up her room." I glared at her and said, "She's not kidding. My room was transfered to nothing, along with over half of the house. I was at my best friend's house, thank goodness."

ıllıllı ιт's ∂αяк sσ үσυ cαη sεε тнε ℓιgнт αη∂ ιт's нαя∂ sσ үσυ cαη кησω ιт's яιgнт αη∂ яαιη ησтнιηg εvεя gяσωs ωιтнσυт үσυ αη∂ нυят ιs נυsт α cнαηcε тσ нεαℓ αη∂ тεαяs αяε נυsт α cαℓℓ тσ ғεεℓ αη∂ ραιη вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ ıllıllı

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye: I drive in and park the car then walk into the school by myself while everyone was talking I saw a bunch of boys who winked and flirted I sighed and continued walking

James: " Hey where did Skye go?" I asked 

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Nicole: I frowned and shrugged. I said, "We need to get inside. I'd rather not having Darren blowing up a phone anyway near me. Wait! What about Ash? She wasn't assigned to this mission, but she'd be helpful." Ashley smiled as we headed through the gates.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye: I smile and wave to the other guys then go into the hall " Hi miss I'm Skylar Blue I'm here as a transfer student " 

James: I walk into the school with Nicole and sigh as I saw some girls wave

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Nicole: I grinned at him, ignoring the girls looking at him. I saw some boys look at me and frowned. I pulled him to the main office. I tell him, "I found Skye. Nobody's answered my question. What do we about Ash?" Ashley suprssed a smile and said, "Right here! I'm not a dog." I smiled at her and barked. She laughed with me and Cole.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye: I grabbed my keys and walked out the room not talking to anyone I sighed and grabbed my luggage then put it in my room and shut the door

James: I sigh and walk with Nicole I smiled and waved at the girls trying to be nice then I grabbed my key 

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Nicole: I pulled him to a stop and with an exasperated sigh, "Hello? Can you answer me? I've asked three times!" I grabbed my key and ######## it. I looked at him waiting.

Cole: I had followed behind them and I grabbed my key, too. I said, "I'll see you guys later. I'm gonna go find Skye." I ran off looking for her.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

What month were you born in? x3

Your "best friend"

how many languages do you know?

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

latest videos