Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

~ Spy's Academy Private rp!! ~

Posted By:
I like anime :) Lock
I like anime :)
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye: I sighed and ate some food 

James: I got up and ran to the gym " Follow me to the gym " I tell running 

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Cole: I jump up and me and Skye follow him running. Inside the gym I hear Nicole screaming, "Unlock the doors!" Oh, great.

Nicole: I backed up the bleachers and looked at Ash. She said, "I forgot the remote!" I yelp as a bullet barley missed me. I growl, "Why? Never mind! Let's get outta here alive." I flipped down the bleachers and yell, "Hey ######!" I flip as he shot. It missed me completely, but his aim was better now. He tried again and he shot me. I stumble back.  Ashley screamed, but I keep trying. I race for the doors and I try to open it. I jump back as another bullet shot at me. I yell at Ashley, "If we get out alive, I'm gonna #### ###!# I look around franticly and see the cieling, but theres no way to get up there. I grab Ashley and run to the others doors. I whirled around, glaring at her. All of them were heading towards us. I heard one hiss, "Where is the Transtor necklace?" I groan mentally. Telling them we destoryed it would not help. I back up with Ash. Someone shoots and it hit my head. I fall back and that's all I can remember.

ıllıllı ιт's ∂αяк sσ үσυ cαη sεε тнε ℓιgнт αη∂ ιт's нαя∂ sσ үσυ cαη кησω ιт's яιgнт αη∂ яαιη ησтнιηg εvεя gяσωs ωιтнσυт үσυ αη∂ нυят ιs נυsт α cнαηcε тσ нεαℓ αη∂ тεαяs αяε נυsт α cαℓℓ тσ ғεεℓ αη∂ ραιη вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ ıllıllı

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye: I kick the door down an pull out guns and shoot all of them  " Die!!" I yelled as thy all fell to the floor at the same time I looked at Nicole and sighed 

James: I looked at Nicole " Is she dead?!" I asked

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Ashley looked up tearfully and said, "Not yet, but our older sister died of something less than this. I am such an idiot....I can't believe I nearly killed her!" She started crying as she looked at Nicole. Nicole had been shot in the side of her head. It had went inside and she was bleeding heavlily.

ıllıllı ιт's ∂αяк sσ үσυ cαη sεε тнε ℓιgнт αη∂ ιт's нαя∂ sσ үσυ cαη кησω ιт's яιgнт αη∂ яαιη ησтнιηg εvεя gяσωs ωιтнσυт үσυ αη∂ нυят ιs נυsт α cнαηcε тσ нεαℓ αη∂ тεαяs αяε נυsт α cαℓℓ тσ ғεεℓ αη∂ ραιη вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ ıllıllı

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye: I laughed as more came down " Pull the bullet out it's a grazed flesh wound it hasn't hit the skull stitch it up with this " I say throwing some thread over there

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Ashley looked at her confused. She said, "I have no clue of half of what you just said. Did anybody else?" Cole shook his head and said, "I'm not good with doctor stuff. I'll help Skye. Ashley, James, you're on your own. Sorry." He grabbed a gun and went over with her. He shot as he asked, "Want a hand?"

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye: I smiled and nodded " I shot half of them and laughed " You think your so tough you dumb agents?!" I asked 

James: I grabbed the tweezers and pulled the bullet then stitched it up with the thread " Here I did it "

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar

Cole: I laughed and shot the other half. I said, "I feel like a lunatic."

Ashley: I wiped my eyes and said, "Thanks....I cannot believe I nearly got her killed! This is all my fault." I couldn't help it, but I started sobbing.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye: I smile as he killed the last one I grabbed him and pulled him close as I kissed him blushing a bit more then earlier 

James: I smile " She will be fine " I say rubbing her head

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Cole: I grinned as I kissed her. I told her, "You are them most amazing girl I've ever met."

Nicole: I woke up groggily and with a killer headache. I struggled to sit up. I glared at Ashley and told her, my voice not very strong, "If you ever try doing that again, I'll #### ###.# Ash laughed shakily and said, "Okay!" She glanced at James, then me, and grinned. She said, "Your boyfriend is awesome, by the way. He's the one that actually did the medical stuff since I can't. Afterall, you did teach me." I swiped at her arm. I looked up at James and kissed him. I whispered, "Thank you." I flop back down and say, "Okay, not the best way to spend first day of school."

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Words that start with C.

Words that start with C.

Words that start with C.

Words that start with C.

Words that start with C.

Words that start with C.

latest videos