Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

~ Spy's Academy Private rp!! ~

Posted By:
I like anime :) Lock
I like anime :)
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye: I nod 

James: I sighed and fell asleep

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Cole: My mouth dropped open and I said, "I'd hate to argue with her then." I laughed lightly.

Nicole: I headed out to the soda machine. I popped in a few quaters and waited. A boy around my age said, "Hi, are you new here?" I smiled slightly and said, "Sorta. I'm Nicky. Well, or Nicole. My family calls ## ##### ### ## ####### #### ## ######.# He smiled and said, "Hi, Nicole. I'm Jake. Do you need some help getting around?" I shake my head, "Nah, I got it covered. I'm good with directions and stuff." He smiled and asked, "What are your classes?" I bent and picked up my soda. We ended up talking and I forgot all about the mission or my nightmares. It was fun talking about stuff other teens talk about.

ıllıllı ιт's ∂αяк sσ үσυ cαη sεε тнε ℓιgнт αη∂ ιт's нαя∂ sσ үσυ cαη кησω ιт's яιgнт αη∂ яαιη ησтнιηg εvεя gяσωs ωιтнσυт үσυ αη∂ нυят ιs נυsт α cнαηcε тσ нεαℓ αη∂ тεαяs αяε נυsт α cαℓℓ тσ ғεεℓ αη∂ ραιη вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ ıllıllı

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye: I laughed " Yeah..."

James: I walked out to the hall to give Nicoke some asprin I got for her but I saw Nicole talking with some guy smiling I thought she was sleeping?  I thought to my self as I rolled my eyes and walked away throwing the aspirin on the floor

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Nicole: I yelp as I look at my watch. I said, "It was nice talking to you, Jake. I gotta get to bed, though. Maybe I'll see you at class.# He smiled and nodded. I head to my room, yawning. I thought I saw James, but he darted awau from me. I rub my eyes, sure I imagined it. I go into my room and fall on my bed. I fall asleep and I don't wake up until the morning.

Cole: I smile and say, "We better get to bed. We have classes in the morning. Sadly. I don't like school, but maybe this will be fun." I laughed and kissed her good night. I headed to my room and went to bed.

(Time to morning?)

ıllıllı ιт's ∂αяк sσ үσυ cαη sεε тнε ℓιgнт αη∂ ιт's нαя∂ sσ үσυ cαη кησω ιт's яιgнт αη∂ яαιη ησтнιηg εvεя gяσωs ωιтнσυт үσυ αη∂ нυят ιs נυsт α cнαηcε тσ нεαℓ αη∂ тεαяs αяε נυsт α cαℓℓ тσ ғεεℓ αη∂ ραιη вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ ıllıllı

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye: I smile and and wake up and grab my stupid uniform and put the short skirt and vest with my white shirt then opened my door and stepped out

James: I sighed " I can't believe she lied to me..." I say as I get dressed and head out for class while thinking about yesterday 

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Nicole: I wake up and get dressed quickly. I don't want to sit in my room so I grab a book I've been reading and I head towards breakfast. (What do I call it?) I sit down and start reading while I eat a muffin. I see James and I bounce over to him. I say, "Hey! What's up? You look upset."

Cole: I wake up late as usual and throw on my uniform. I open my door and go out. I run into Skye and say, "Hey, Skye. What's up?"

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye: I smile " Lets get breakfast!'l I say smiling at him as I kissed his cheek

James: I sighed and looked at her " why don't you go talk to your little guy friend over there?" I asked hurt still that she lied 

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Cole: I grinned and kissed her back. I said, "Okay, let's go." I grab her hand.

Nicole: I looked at him confused. I asked him, wondering what the heck he was talking about, "Who? What are you even talking about?" I step back from him, hurt he was mad at me and I didn't even know what he was talking about.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
James: I sighed " That guy you were talking to earlier when you told me you were sleep I came to give you aspirin but instead I found you laughing with some guy you lied to me and I diddnt like that Nicole!" I say as my eyes watered and I walked away so she wouldn't see me cry

Skye: I smile and kiss him 

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Cole: I froze and said, "Well, theres some problems." Nicole was crying and James looked upset like he was about to start crying.

Nicole: I was hurt that he didn't even let me explain. I couldn't help it, I started crying. I raced out pushing past Cole and Skye. I just ran off. I didn't care where I was going as long as I was alone. I kept running until I was off campus and running through woods.

Ashley was staring at them in confusion. She asked, "Umm, why did my sister just run past me crying and what the heck happened? I talked to her last night before she went to bed. I talked to her this morning and she seemed fine. What exactly happened in ten minutes?"

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Roses are Red

My review of Five Nights at Freddy's

My review of Five Nights at Freddy's

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

Roses are Red

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

latest videos