Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

~ Spy's Academy Private rp!! ~

Posted By:
I like anime :) Lock
I like anime :)
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye: I sigh " It's just you kind of worry about other people more than me like when stuff happens you ask them if they are alright or worry about them first and ignore me so I just thought about it and got mad " I say looking at my hands

James: I sighed and hugged her smiling 

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Cole: I looked down and felt guilty. I said mad at myself, "I'm sorry. I didn't realize I did that."

Nicole: I looked up at him and curled closer. I leaned on his side, comforted by him being next to me.

ıllıllı ιт's ∂αяк sσ үσυ cαη sεε тнε ℓιgнт αη∂ ιт's нαя∂ sσ үσυ cαη кησω ιт's яιgнт αη∂ яαιη ησтнιηg εvεя gяσωs ωιтнσυт үσυ αη∂ нυят ιs נυsт α cнαηcε тσ нεαℓ αη∂ тεαяs αяε נυsт α cαℓℓ тσ ғεεℓ αη∂ ραιη вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ ıllıllı

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye: I sigh " I am sorry that is why didn't want to tell I didn't want you to get upset I am sorry " I say as my face was flushed 

James: I smiled and hugged her tightly " Your adorable you know that Nicole?" I ask smiling 

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Cole: I smiled and said, "It's okay. I just wished I known, so I could fix it." I squeezed her hand to show it was okay.

Nicole: I looked up suprised. I said, "Hmm? Oh, no I'm not. Everybody else in my family was, but not me. I'm too wierd." I smiled lightly and closed me eyes leaning against him.

ıllıllı ιт's ∂αяк sσ үσυ cαη sεε тнε ℓιgнт αη∂ ιт's нαя∂ sσ үσυ cαη кησω ιт's яιgнт αη∂ яαιη ησтнιηg εvεя gяσωs ωιтнσυт үσυ αη∂ нυят ιs נυsт α cнαηcε тσ нεαℓ αη∂ тεαяs αяε נυsт α cαℓℓ тσ ғεεℓ αη∂ ραιη вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ ıllıllı

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye: I smile and kiss him then pull away " Lets go get that breakfast now!!" I say smiling at him cutely 

James: I smiled " Don't act modest you are!" I say kissing her forehead

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Cole: I grinn and say, "Okay. Hopefully, nothing will happen now that we'll have to leave again." I tug on her hand.

Nicole: I smile and roll my eyes. I say, "I am not. You're the cute one. Every girl in view was watching you and glaring at me. No joke." I laugh.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye: I smile and walk into the lunch room with him " Okay I want sausage and eggs " I say smiling at him 

James: I smile an kiss her " I haven't even noticed because I all I focus on is you.." I say smiling as I  blushed a bit

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Cole: I smile and say, "Okay. I want cereal." I pull her to the lunch line.

Nicole: I blushed pink and asked, "Why would you like me when any other girl would date you?"

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye: I smile and kiss him again then get my breakfast and sit down with him at the table smiling at him while eating my food 

James: " Because I fell in love with you....." I say blushing deeply 

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Cole: I smile at Skye and ask, "Why were you named Skye? it's different and really pretty." I ### ## cereal looking at her.

Nicole: I smile gently and say softly, "I love you..." She ducked her head under his arm.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Name 1 thing u can't live without

Who thinks there should be a kw mobile app...

Nicklodeon vs Disney?

Have you ever had a crush on a cartoon cha...

Doraemon the best......

Names for kittens?

latest videos