Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

~ Spy's Academy Private rp!! ~

Posted By:
I like anime :) Lock
I like anime :)
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye smiled and nodded " Okay but can you sleep with me?" She asked cutely looking up at him with her Hazel eyes batting her eyelashes

James smiled and shrugged " Just start from the beginning I don't care what you tell me " he said smiling at her

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Cole: I shook my head and said, "I'll sit here and you can put your head in my lap, but the other thing....No." I kissed her head.

Nicole: I smiled and thought for a minute. I started, "Okay, well....Let me see. I guess I'll start after I got away. You do not want to know how. I still had my guitar and a backpack full ## #######, cash, and food. I just ran. I would go in a store every few days and get soething to eat, but mostly I just ran. I played my guitar for cash and it actually worked. I just kept running and that until I was thirteen. That's when the school figured out who I was." I start laughing and have to stop for a minute.

ıllıllı ιт's ∂αяк sσ үσυ cαη sεε тнε ℓιgнт αη∂ ιт's нαя∂ sσ үσυ cαη кησω ιт's яιgнт αη∂ яαιη ησтнιηg εvεя gяσωs ωιтнσυт үσυ αη∂ нυят ιs נυsт α cнαηcε тσ нεαℓ αη∂ тεαяs αяε נυsт α cαℓℓ тσ ғεεℓ αη∂ ραιη вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ ıllıllı

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye smiled and kissed him then laid down " Why you don't trust yourself aroun me?" She asked looking at him grinning

James I look at her in astonishment " Whoa....." He said hugging her righting feeling bad she had to go through that

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Cole: I sigh, but don't say anything. I blush and mumble, "I'm sorry, Skye, I just don't feel good about that idea." I look at the ground.

Nicole: I smile and squeeze his hand. I inform him, "That was nothing compared to getting away alive. Anyway, when they found me, I ran. I didn't know who they were and I'd learned after someone threatening to shoot me for cash I didn't have, that being wary of strangers is sometimes helpful. They kept following me and nearly scared me to death. When they actually talked to me, the first thing out of my mouth was 'I have a gun.' It wasn't much, but I'd found it a few months before. I never used it, but it was good about keeping me safe. They finally calmed me down enough to tell me who they were and that stuff. I went with them and I got to school. I've been there ever since, except for summers and breaks. I always find my way back, though. Some summers I'll have enough money to get a hotel room. Others, I'm on the streets." I shrug and look at his face, wondering what he'd say.

ıllıllı ιт's ∂αяк sσ үσυ cαη sεε тнε ℓιgнт αη∂ ιт's нαя∂ sσ үσυ cαη кησω ιт's яιgнт αη∂ яαιη ησтнιηg εvεя gяσωs ωιтнσυт үσυ αη∂ нυят ιs נυsт α cнαηcε тσ нεαℓ αη∂ тεαяs αяε נυsт α cαℓℓ тσ ғεεℓ αη∂ ραιη вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ ıllıllı

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye sighed and frowned " Why did you just say that?" She asked looking at him sighing again as she sat up looking at him 

James smiled and held her tighter " Stop talking about sad things please I cannot stand it anymore " he said 

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Cole looked at her, confused. He asked, "Say what? If you want me to go...." His voice trailed off. He didn't want to leave, but if she wanted him to he would.

Nicole: I grinned and said, "That's basically my whole life until I found out you liked me. My life doesn't have too many happy places." I kissed him and wrapped my arms back around his neck.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye sighed and laid back down on his lap # no I don't want you to leave its just why did you say sorry to me?"

James Laughed and pulled back " Hey hey hey calm down we have plenty of time to do that but not now cause I am kind of tired "

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Cole: I shrugged and said, "I'm not exactly sure. My mom says I apoligize too much. I'm not sure what she means, but..." I play with her hair, humming.

Nicole: I pout for a minute, but end up laughing. I grinned and said, "Okay. I think we may have ditched school. Le's go." I stand up and help him to his feet.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye smiled and shrugged " Okay I just wanted to make sure you weren't still feeling guilty about earlier "

James nodded and walked over to the door and opened them " Come on let's go slow poke!" He said teasing

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Cole: I smile slightly and say, "Actually, I still feel guilty. I am sorry, Skye."

Nicole: I grin and stck my tongue out at him. Then I laugh, and race over to him. Ashley appeared and I groan. She said excited, "Guess what! They're doing a dance this weekend. Are you guys going?" I groan and look at James. I ask, "If I strangle her, would you mind?"

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

The Six Types Of People You Will Friend On KW

We the Kidz

Words that start with C.

latest videos