Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

~ Spy's Academy Private rp!! ~

Posted By:
I like anime :) Lock
I like anime :)
StarStarStarStarStar
James: " Well you are her boyfriend.." I say smirking at Cole it was so fun I was glad that I took this mission

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Cole: I kicked James in the leg. I hissed, "No, you are! Pay attention."

Nicole: I glared at the boys, trying to figure out who to slap first. I told the lady, "No, I'm fine. I'll be sitting somewhere else." She glared at the boys and mouthed: You guys kiss your butts good bye, because I'm gonna #### ###.

ıllıllı ιт's ∂αяк sσ үσυ cαη sεε тнε ℓιgнт αη∂ ιт's нαя∂ sσ үσυ cαη кησω ιт's яιgнт αη∂ яαιη ησтнιηg εvεя gяσωs ωιтнσυт үσυ αη∂ нυят ιs נυsт α cнαηcε тσ нεαℓ αη∂ тεαяs αяε נυsт α cαℓℓ тσ ғεεℓ αη∂ ραιη вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ ıllıllı

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
James: I laughed making him mad was funny " Hmm well I think it's only far if they both get tranquilized because she is throwing a hissy fit " I say laughing

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Nicole rolled her eyes. She stood up and said, "I'll be in the back." She left and sat down far away. The lady left them alone. Cole hissed, "Dude! She's posing as your girlfriend. Although, I gotta say, trying to get her knocked out would've been genuis." Cole smiled.

ıllıllı ιт's ∂αяк sσ үσυ cαη sεε тнε ℓιgнт αη∂ ιт's нαя∂ sσ үσυ cαη кησω ιт's яιgнт αη∂ яαιη ησтнιηg εvεя gяσωs ωιтнσυт үσυ αη∂ нυят ιs נυsт α cнαηcε тσ нεαℓ αη∂ тεαяs αяε נυsт α cαℓℓ тσ ғεεℓ αη∂ ραιη вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ ıllıllı

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye: I started to wake up after the plane was about to land " What happened?" I asked getting off the floor 

James: " I know righ......." I didn't finish my sentence I was scared of Skye when she woke up she was always cranky

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Cole started to say, "Ask Nic- Hey, where she'd go?" She had vanished. On cue, they heard a scream that sounded a lot like Nicole. Nicole had been dragged off by some man and she started screaming.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye: I shook my head and sighed running to the back looking for her she was no where in sight then when I turned back around another guy was there and put a sack over my face and Held my hands tieing them I started kicking and screaming " Who are you ###### when I get out these I will save Nicole then bust your face!" 

James: I looked for something to arm myself with like a pipe or bat once I saw some kind if loose hard tube thing I grabbed it from against the wall and walked back there

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Cole went running after them. There was about ten men around them. Nicole was trying to avoid getting shot by some man. She flipped and landed on her feet in front of the boys. She said exasperated, "Took you long enough!" One of the men yelled, "Where is it?" Nicole backed up and yelled, "I'm not telling you." She hissed, "Don't tell him you know what he's talking about. Only I do, so be quiet, help me, and avoid getting killed." She flipped over their heads to avoid something that went flying her way. Cole couldn't tell what it was, it was too fast. Nicole kept flipping and dogdng things faster than light. He whispered to James, "How does she do that?" He didn't get to answer because something flew at Cole's head. He ducked and said, "Okay, let's not get killed." Nicole called, "Where's Skye? Wow!" She ducked just in time from getting speared by a knife.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye: " Then I will kick your butt and then throw you off the plane!!" I was beginning to say something else but they pulled they bag off my head and I saw the flight attendant " You sickos what do you plane on doing to me?!" I asked as they untied my hands they underestimated me I smirked and kicked her in the face forcing her to fly back as two guys tried to grab me I did a flip off the wall and punched one in the face making the guy fall into the other one I ran back to everyone else and helped Nicole " The flight attendant she is behind all this!" I yelled 

James: " I think they got extra fighting classes why didn't we get those I say as I walked some guy with the pipe " I laughed and continued fighting 

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Some one grabbed Nicole's locket, which she had added to her mom's necklace. She growled, "Oh, no you don't." She flipped and kneed him in the head. She grabbed the locket, but everybody had noticed. She backed up and came up against the wall. She muttered, "Crazy idea time." She yelled, "Hold on!" Cole asked nervously, "What are you going to do?"  She hit the exit door and they were on the ground. It bumped and rocked the plane. She jumped and yelled, "Come on!" She started racing off and they had no choice, but to follow her. Cole heard someone snap, "The girl has the transtor necklace!" When they caught up to Nicole, she had grabbed a car and shouted, "Get in." Cole looked the other way hopefully, but the other people were catching up. He groaned, but hopped in. He pulled the others in and Nicole hit the gas. Cole asked, "Do you even know how to drive?" She laughed insanely and said, "Not really. I wasn't allowed until now. Don't ask anything until I say okay." She muttered, "I told him it was a bad idea to use the plane. Why doesn't he ever listen to me? Now they know we've got the transtor necklace. Great..." She hit the steering wheel with her palm, but her driving became better.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Rate the band above you

LAST PERSON TO SAY Derp WINS!!

Last One To Say, Cookie WINS!!!!! =-O -moved

Last one to say XD wins!!!!!

Rate the band above you

last one to say potato wins-moved