Back left 6d79ffa2165c70419b5d81367025d889a832b878a14a24f303dd5f6f59a4f2c5
Back right 7131bbac0729874ea35f73598ddf94d2e1f7db07d23b55f12e0a2064353ff6d7
Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

Skye: I drove over there with my gun and blasted half of them away then I ran in front of Nicole as the shot the bullet hit me in my arm but I shot back and killed the rest 

James: " What happened?" I asked

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Nicole: I say sarcastically, "I'm dead. No, Skye just picked me up thank goodness. Remind me to practice using a gun. Perferabablly on you!" I shook my head and ran to Skye, limping. I look down and groan. I must've not noticed I'm been hit in my leg. I ask her worried, "Are you okay?"

ıllıllı ιт's ∂αяк sσ үσυ cαη sεε тнε ℓιgнт αη∂ ιт's нαя∂ sσ үσυ cαη кησω ιт's яιgнт αη∂ яαιη ησтнιηg εvεя gяσωs ωιтнσυт үσυ αη∂ нυят ιs נυsт α cнαηcε тσ нεαℓ αη∂ тεαяs αяε נυsт α cαℓℓ тσ ғεεℓ αη∂ ραιη вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ ıllıllı

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Skye: I sat up and looked at her " It's not like I haven't been shot before.." I say smiling as I reached over to my arm and pulled it out 

James: I ran over to them

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Nicole: I get out and almost collaspe. James caught me and I tried standing up again. I muttered, "Is it just me or is the room spinning?" That's when everything goes black.

Cole: I glanced at them and came over. I asked, "What happened?"

ıllıllı ιт's ∂αяк sσ үσυ cαη sεε тнε ℓιgнт αη∂ ιт's нαя∂ sσ үσυ cαη кησω ιт's яιgнт αη∂ яαιη ησтнιηg εvεя gяσωs ωιтнσυт үσυ αη∂ нυят ιs נυsт α cнαηcε тσ нεαℓ αη∂ тεαяs αяε נυsт α cαℓℓ тσ ғεεℓ αη∂ ραιη вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ ıllıllı

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Skye: " Nothing everyone just leave me alone I am going to Las Vegas by myself to go with people that actually care " I say rolling my eyes as I got up and went over to the car " When I get there I #### #### ### ###### ### ### can help me save my dad and your sister " I say as I walk to the car and drive down the street 

James: " What Dow she mean people who actually care?" I asked as I helped Nicole up

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Nicole: I muttered disoriantated, "I don't know, but I have to go with her. My sister is there and I am not leaving her to die like my brothers did to me." I don't care that I just revealed a big secret, I have to help Ashley.I get in a car and start the engine. I'll probably end up dying but I'm not leaving my sister.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Skye: I saw Nicole in the car and sighed " I said I would call her dang it!" I say a I drive after down the street and pull out my phone " Nicole pick up!" I say as the phone rings 

James: " Maybe you diddnt give her attention and were too busy with Nicole " I say because she told me I sighed 

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Nicole: I pick up and tell her, "Look, I'm not waiting. This is the only member of my family I have left alive and I'm keeping it that way. She's my other half. I just can't stand around and wait for a phone call! She wouldn't do that to me and I won't do that to her. Sorry, Skye. If you wanna yell at me, go ahead but I'm not stopping. I'm armed and I'm determined. Not good if you're in my way. I'll be fine." I sigh and keep driving.

Cole: I say, "Man, chicks are different. You can never tell what they're going to do. Although, do you really think Nicole's brothers left her to die?"

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Skye: " Listen I am turning myself over to them so please save my dad an your sister and let them kill me " I say as I hang up the phone determined to see my dad one last time before I die 

James: " I don't know...Wait what is Skye turns herself over to those people in trade for her dad and. Nicole's sister?" I said to Cole

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Nicole: I stare at the phone and dial James. When he answers I start screaming. I tell him, "Skye is going to let them kill her for her dad and my sister! Help me here!" I sped up and blocked her from getting out my sight. I wasn't going to let her.

Cole: I looked at Jame's face impatiently. I wanted to know what was up.

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity

Let's count to 1 Million! in Forum Games posted by baceking
First Period Storys. (Girls... in Girls Only posted by WinxFanBloomKia231AP
Let's count to 1 Million! in Forum Games posted by bacequeen
Favourite Gaming YouTube Ch... in Forum Games posted by tiffanygamer123
Rate the YouTube channel ab... in Forum Games posted by tiffanygamer123
Let's count to 1 Million! in Forum Games posted by Itzmedacheese
Rate the YouTube channel ab... in Forum Games posted by Itzmedacheese
awnser the question the per... in Forum Games posted by MechaMaiden23
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Shadeleaf
Crystalization [Ask to join... in Private Roleplay posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
Home For the Strange ( for ... in Private Roleplay posted by ThatGayGuy
Let's count to 1 Million! in Forum Games posted by Itzmedacheese
Rate the YouTube channel ab... in Forum Games posted by Itzmedacheese
awnser the question the per... in Forum Games posted by rainbowpoptart
Fragments [INDIGO LEAGUE!] ... in Private Roleplay posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
♥A Miraculous Child♥ ATJ ♥... in General Roleplays posted by DreamsAndDaisies