Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

~ Spy's Academy Private rp!! ~

Posted By:
I like anime :) Lock
I like anime :)
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye: I drove over there with my gun and blasted half of them away then I ran in front of Nicole as the shot the bullet hit me in my arm but I shot back and killed the rest 

James: " What happened?" I asked

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Nicole: I say sarcastically, "I'm dead. No, Skye just picked me up thank goodness. Remind me to practice using a gun. Perferabablly on you!" I shook my head and ran to Skye, limping. I look down and groan. I must've not noticed I'm been hit in my leg. I ask her worried, "Are you okay?"

ıllıllı ιт's ∂αяк sσ үσυ cαη sεε тнε ℓιgнт αη∂ ιт's нαя∂ sσ үσυ cαη кησω ιт's яιgнт αη∂ яαιη ησтнιηg εvεя gяσωs ωιтнσυт үσυ αη∂ нυят ιs נυsт α cнαηcε тσ нεαℓ αη∂ тεαяs αяε נυsт α cαℓℓ тσ ғεεℓ αη∂ ραιη вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ ıllıllı

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye: I sat up and looked at her " It's not like I haven't been shot before.." I say smiling as I reached over to my arm and pulled it out 

James: I ran over to them

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Nicole: I get out and almost collaspe. James caught me and I tried standing up again. I muttered, "Is it just me or is the room spinning?" That's when everything goes black.

Cole: I glanced at them and came over. I asked, "What happened?"

ıllıllı ιт's ∂αяк sσ үσυ cαη sεε тнε ℓιgнт αη∂ ιт's нαя∂ sσ үσυ cαη кησω ιт's яιgнт αη∂ яαιη ησтнιηg εvεя gяσωs ωιтнσυт үσυ αη∂ нυят ιs נυsт α cнαηcε тσ нεαℓ αη∂ тεαяs αяε נυsт α cαℓℓ тσ ғεεℓ αη∂ ραιη вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ ıllıllı

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye: " Nothing everyone just leave me alone I am going to Las Vegas by myself to go with people that actually care " I say rolling my eyes as I got up and went over to the car " When I get there I #### #### ### ###### ### ### can help me save my dad and your sister " I say as I walk to the car and drive down the street 

James: " What Dow she mean people who actually care?" I asked as I helped Nicole up

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Nicole: I muttered disoriantated, "I don't know, but I have to go with her. My sister is there and I am not leaving her to die like my brothers did to me." I don't care that I just revealed a big secret, I have to help Ashley.I get in a car and start the engine. I'll probably end up dying but I'm not leaving my sister.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye: I saw Nicole in the car and sighed " I said I would call her dang it!" I say a I drive after down the street and pull out my phone " Nicole pick up!" I say as the phone rings 

James: " Maybe you diddnt give her attention and were too busy with Nicole " I say because she told me I sighed 

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Nicole: I pick up and tell her, "Look, I'm not waiting. This is the only member of my family I have left alive and I'm keeping it that way. She's my other half. I just can't stand around and wait for a phone call! She wouldn't do that to me and I won't do that to her. Sorry, Skye. If you wanna yell at me, go ahead but I'm not stopping. I'm armed and I'm determined. Not good if you're in my way. I'll be fine." I sigh and keep driving.

Cole: I say, "Man, chicks are different. You can never tell what they're going to do. Although, do you really think Nicole's brothers left her to die?"

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye: " Listen I am turning myself over to them so please save my dad an your sister and let them kill me " I say as I hang up the phone determined to see my dad one last time before I die 

James: " I don't know...Wait what is Skye turns herself over to those people in trade for her dad and. Nicole's sister?" I said to Cole

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Nicole: I stare at the phone and dial James. When he answers I start screaming. I tell him, "Skye is going to let them kill her for her dad and my sister! Help me here!" I sped up and blocked her from getting out my sight. I wasn't going to let her.

Cole: I looked at Jame's face impatiently. I wanted to know what was up.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

If i could meet ...

Should we bring back the death penalty?

What's the most important lesson you have ...

being a loner bullies and should do suidce

latest videos