Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Holly and Mariah's roleplay!!! Private

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
(Aww!, thank you for some reason I get that a lot XD and ok)

You say weird.... I say unique.

-Mariah

Stars are wishes waiting to be granted, I'm below wishing mine will come true. ---- Mariah

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
(Maybe because you're really sweet? xD)

Audrey bit down on her bottom lip as the flames around them rose; she realised Isabelle wouldn't be able to get them both out of there, without consequences. "No, you go! While you can, please! I'll find another way out", she said reassuringly.

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
(Yeah..xD)

Isabelle refused "No, I'm not going without you!". Her eyes widened at the fire getting bigger. 

-Mariah

Stars are wishes waiting to be granted, I'm below wishing mine will come true. ---- Mariah

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Audrey bit down harder on her bottom lip. She would ask Andrew to help them, since being a Pyrokinetic, his skin was most likely fire-proof. Then again, he couldn't just pull them out, since they would have to be immune to fire themselves. He would have to distract Evelyn-Rose and negate the remaining flames. "Andrew, help us!# she cried out, wishing she was something more than just a helpless Empath ... a Mortal. He spun round, nodded, and began running towards his cousin, although he was immediately pulled back by Genevieve. "I'm not letting you die!" she snarled, although she probably didn't mean to. She disappeared in a flash, and reappeared behind Evelyn-Rose, slapping her across the back of the head. The action distracted the female Pyrokinetic, allowing Andrew to manipulate the fire, causing it to grow smaller and smaller by each moment. Genevieve grabbed hold of Evelyn's wrist as the cousin sent a slap towards her face, instead rewarded with a jolt of electricity, which caused her to drop to one side, writhing at the feel of strong electricity through her veins. Genevieve disappeared and reappeared again, this time next to Andrew once more.

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Isabelle swallowed, she thought quickly. There was no way they could get out. The fire was way to high to jump now and Genevieve took Andrew away. She looked to the sides of her and finally noticed a way for them to get out. Above their head was a vine but it was up high so they would have to reach high and hold on. "Grab on!" She told Audrey in a hurry.

-Mariah

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Audrey grabbed the vine, her fingers desperately reaching, but the vine was too slippery for her to grab hold of. She turned to Genevieve with pleading eyes, the only person that could help them now. They normally didn't get along very well, but she hoped in a dire situation like now that Genevieve would help her.
Andrew reached through the flames, his fingertips brushing against his sister's, Audrey. If only he could pull her out ... if only there had been some way he could spread his immunity to flames to her. "Jen, please", he whispered, turning to face Genevieve again. For a moment, he thought he saw a flicker of emotion in her eyes, but then she was gone. She reappeared between Isabelle and Audrey, slipping her hands into both of theirs, teleporting the three of them back to the others.
But everything wasn't over. Although Dante was sprawled out on the ground, partly unconscious, and Evelyn-Rose was the same, there was still Ethan's cousin and a large group of Paladins and Hunters. Although this time, they had additional help. Because at that moment, a group of massive wolves leapt out from the foliage, towards their enemies.
Jasper bit down on the corner of his lip, hoping Lily was okay, since she wasn't here. He froze when he realised something. Dante was no longer lying across the ground, injured. He was gone, and Jasper dreaded the fact he knew where he went.

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Isabelle sighed and let go of Genevieve's hand. She looked at the big line of all of the enemies. She wished they would all just forget and walk away, but that wouldn't happen. Isabelle suddenly heard a familiar voice "Izzy!" It said. She turned around to find her brother looking at the rest and confused. She ran up and hugged her brother "I'm glad your here!". Isabelle's brother smiled.

-Mariah

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar

"Good", Genevieve calmly circled Isabelle's brother, studying him with a sly smirk. "We need some extra help around here", she pursed her lips as she took a final lick from her watermelon lollipop, and tossed the stick aside into the grass. "Don't worry. I'm just a sweet-tooth", she draped her arm over Andrew's shoulder, glancing ahead at the many rows of Paladins. Her gaze flashed to the pack of wolves that had launched themselves upon the ugly men, ripping and tearing with their bared teeth and claws. "Apparently they aren't", she said, shrugging at the idea of what Paladins must taste like to the supernatural creatures.
Ethan crashed into his brother, and the two were sent tumbling over the nearest cliff. With each punch they threw, the lower they fell down the seemingly never-ending cliff. "You betrayed me, brother", Ethan hissed under his breath. "Shut your mouth", Valerian snarled in response, throwing a hard punch to Ethan's jaw. Blood trickled down from his lip and the side of his face, where a thick bruise was already forming. Valerian grinned then, grabbing his brother by the collar. "And when your dead, on the edge of the rock, your friends will die too", he snarled grimly. Ethan locked his own fingers around his brother's collar, stopping him from escaping. "No", he spat, a mixture of blood and saliva running from his mouth. "You're not putting one hand, on my family", his eyes hardened, speckles of golden yellow spreading through his iris. "We were born together ..." They became closer and closer to ground level. "And we will die, together ..." They hit the rocks.
Jasper felt a low gasp escape from his lips as he rushed back inside the house, his eyes searching for Lily. Dante had beaten him there, and Jasper knew, because his cruel laugh rang in his ears, followed by his voice. "You don't realise how powerful the little girl will become. I've had a number of people interested in her DNA". Jasper grimaced slightly, stopping in his path. He turned slowly, only to face Dante. A punch crashed into his jaw, causing Jasper to stumble back at the impact. Dante punched him again, this time in the stomach, throwing him against the nearest wall. Before Jasper could move to his feet, Dante tied his fingers around his throat in an attempt to choke him. "We're taking the girl. There's nothing you can do about it". He punched Jasper again in the face, knocking him down onto the floor. Jasper lay, bloody and bruised on his stomach, his eyes beginning to close. Then black dots speckled his vision, and everything became black.
Audrey inhaled sharply, her hands clutching at the sides of her heads. "I felt it ..." she whispered, "I felt both of them ... I felt all of them". She was referring to all the people dying and becoming injured around her; it was worst for her, since she could feel, sense and understand everyone's emotions, feelings, etc. She could feel when they hit the ground, when they were torn to shreds ... "Ethan", she gasped, feeling Andrew holding her up. The world was spinning before her, dizzy and in slow motion to her eyes. "Jasper ..." she said.

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Isabelle quickly said without anyone stoping her "Jasper!" She rushed up to the house and looked around for him "jasper..?" She whispered. Isabelle's brother Max, looked at Isabelle "what's wrong with Jasper?". Isabelle answered quick "He is badly hurt again..".

-Mariah

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar

Audrey chased after Isabelle, stopping when she noticed Jasper. Kneeling down, she placed a hand on his torso, concentrating deeply as she shut her eyes tight. "As an Empath, I can't heal injuries, but I can take away the pain, and if I try hard enough, I can probably wake him up by sending an emotional signal to his brain".
Several moments passed, and he woke with a low gasp, as if something had just hit him in the chest and awoken him. Gradually climbing to his feet, he glanced around the room, his expression becoming painted with a mixture of concern and defeat. He had failed Lily, and that fact hurt him more than any injury Dante could have given him. "She's gone", he whispered under his breath, his eyes flickering to Isabelle.
Audrey shook her head, remembering the promise she had made; the promise to protect Lily. "We're getting her back".
Genevieve stared down after the endless fall over the edge of the cliff, the place she had just discovered was where Ethan had fallen.
"We could teleport down there ... try to do something", Andrew muttered under his breath, although he knew neither of them could bear to see Ethan - the thought itself just hurt.
"He did what he thought was right", Genevieve paused, "And he paid the price for it". Her pink streaks gleamed in the moonlight, contrasting with her blonde hair. Overcome with emotion, she concealed it, and began walking back towards the others alongside Andrew.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Night Shift Chat Mods? O_O

Summer Style

This or That??

What type of pet do you have??

Movie lovers

awnser the question the person above you asks