Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Holly and Mariah's roleplay!!! Private

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Isabelle heard something but she ignored it and walked out of the room and looked around the house

You say weird.... I say unique.

-Mariah

Stars are wishes waiting to be granted, I'm below wishing mine will come true. ---- Mariah

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Jasper looked at Josh's wound, then at his face. "Sorry about that", Jasper muttered, forcing himself not to smile. "I'm here because I want to form a contract with you", Jasper explained as Josh covered up his wound, his eyes full of interest. Jasper took that as a good sign. "Anyway", he went on, "What I'm saying is I will offer you my full apology and five thousand dollars". Jasper stared in Josh's red eyes. They were thirsty alright, but not for blood, for money. Josh was a thug, a guy in a leather jacket who stole things. He'd never worked. He didn't get any money. That was what made him so easy to persuade. "When ever I am in danger, and in need of a dude that can kill someone by head butting them, you'll be my lucky guy. And it would work both ways, what do you say?" Josh laughed for a moment, then studied his scar and thought. "Double the money", he smiled. Nodding, Jasper agreed without a moment's hesitation. Ten thousand dollars? No problem.

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Isabelle heard Lilly wake up I ran to her "hey! Lilly"

-Mariah

Stars are wishes waiting to be granted, I'm below wishing mine will come true. ---- Mariah

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Jasper wandered further through the city. Josh was no longer a danger to him, Isabelle or Lily. Which pretty much wiped out the strongest enemy. Now, Jasper was after the smartest, and he knew just where to find the smartest, Blaze. Just to make sure everything was okay, Jasper spoke into Isabelle's mind, "Tell me if something happens. If Lily wakes up, I already stocked the fridge".

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
I smiled yeah she's up did your plan work?

-Mariah

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Jasper spoke into Isabelle's mind, "So far, yes. By the way, I left some chips for you in the cupboard". Fearless, Jasper walked down the street, his eyes searching for his enemy. There, up ahead, was a large building. Quickly, Jasper walked inside.

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
I went down stairs and gave Lilly something to eat she wanted a apple

-Mariah

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Jasper quickly looked around, his eyes searching for Blaze. No doubt any moment he would pop up out of nowhere. To his surprise, in a few minutes, Jasper saw Blaze drilling carefully at a stylish black car, adjusting his mask at the slightest. Jasper raised an eyebrow, "How are you, Blaze?" There was silence. Blaze suddenly threw his drill to the floor, then his mask. Both smashed, cracking and breaking into several pieces against the hard floor. "You shouldn't have come here", the vampire threatened. Now that his mask was off, his icy green eyes were visible. Jasper waited as they changed to red. "I've come here to resolve things with you", Jasper said plainly, cutting past the compliments and getting straight to the point. Blaze was a smart person, who didn't react well to being treated like a fool. Blaze's eyes softened slightly, interest flooding his originally furious expression. Jasper listened to Blaze's words, "I'm admittedly fascinated. Explain".

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
I gave Lilly her snack and then let her play with her toys I watched out the window and saw the vampire hunters truck

-Mariah

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Jasper smiled calmly, "What can I possibly offer you as an apology for our past ... disagreements?" Blaze shrugged, sighing as he once again began to adjust and fix the parts on his car. "I'm rich", he pointed out, gesturing to his car, "I'm successful". Jasper nodded. He wasn't going to lie, Blaze was very rich and successful. He was also intelligent, and immortal like all vampires. Blaze's face became serious then, "The only things missing from my life, also the most important things, are love, family and friendship. If you can knock friendship off that list for me, I would be especially grateful". Jasper nodded. Blaze was much like himself, looking for the same things. "I will be your friend", Jasper said, nodding. Politely, he reached out his hand, and Blaze took it with a smile.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Last one to say car wins

Type your Kidzworld name with your elbows!

This or That??