Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Holly and Mariah's roleplay!!! Private

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Isabelle saw the truck it was big and really bright it shined in my eyes 

You say weird, I say unique.

~Never make fun of a reader, because they have too many characters to back them up.~

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Jasper walked away, satisfied. He had only one more person that he needed to befriend, and it was going to be very difficult. The vampire's name was Rudolph, a very strange name for a vampire. Every time Jasper heard that he wondered if Rudolph's father was Santa Claus. Again, he walked down the cold, dark streets. He wasn't affected by the weather at all, but he knew the only way to gain Rudolph's trust would be to fight him, as weird as it may sound. Rudolph didn't waste his time with weak vampires ... he wanted strong allies, and others often died trying to prove they were good enough. If Jasper beat Rudolph, that would wipe the guy right off the list for everyone. Jasper still hadn't planned out exactly what he would do with Rudolph, but he was already on his way. He wanted Isabelle and Lily to be safe, and if fighting Rudolph was the way to make that happen, then so be it.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam. And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem. But if I know you, I'll know what you do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Isabelle squinted to the light of the vampire hunters truck he was really annoying I wanted him to go away he just parked at the side of the road I quick told Lilly to play I ran down stairs to look out the window 

~Never make fun of a reader, because they have too many characters to back them up.~

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
(I mean she was really annoyed)

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Rudolph requested that Jasper meet him at a boxing match for vampires, where they would both fight. Jasper was aware that if Rudolph was going to fight him, to kill him, he would want an audience. At first, when he approached the boxing ring, he wasn't scared, but after a few minutes of waiting for his opponent to arrive, he began to panic. The idea of the closed in space, the yelling people, Rudolph's yellow grin, it all scared him. What Jasper hated was if something went wrong, he wouldn't be able to run out of the ring. But if he'd met Rudolph in say, a forest, he could. Taking a deep breath, Jasper watched as Rudolph finally turned up, seeing his life flash before his eyes. He couldn't summon lightning ... there was a ceiling. All he had was unarmed attack, and Rudolph looked a little more talented in that area.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam. And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem. But if I know you, I'll know what you do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Isabelle: I walked outside and said "oh! It's nice to meet you again" the vampire hunter knew me from before and he quick tied me up in ropes I struggled tring to get out of them he took me to the cemetery and stuck me in a coffin "get me out!" I hissed he asked me where was jasper I lied "nowhere" he closed and locked the coffin I tried to yell for jasper but it was soundproof 

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Jasper listened as a horn beeped, sounding from all areas of the room. Fast, he leaned to his right, dodging Rudolph's fist. The second hit was in his jaw, and he didn't have time to move. Straightening his jaw, Jasper lunged forward, one leg high in the air. As planned, it hit Rudolph under his nose, knocking him back. Taking his chance, Jasper leapt forward to send another blow, but Rudolph grabbed his fist and knocked his arm into his own face, throwing him aside. Cringing at the new pain in his right arm, Jasper dodged another of Rudolph's attacks. Suddenly, he cautioned, alerting himself of everything around him. He listened to the people's screams and chants, smelling blood. Jasper froze. Blood. Everyone here was vampires, and vampires didn't have blood. Quickly, Jasper spun round, only to see a man in a black leather jacket. One thing came to Jasper's mind. A vampire hunter. And his eyes were staring directly and intently at Jasper. A gasp escaped his lips as he was knocked in the stomach and thrown back. Not hesitating, Jasper climbed to his feet, returning Rudolph's blow. Quickly, he took the chance, spinning round as he kicked Rudolph again in the face. Fast, he grabbed the vampire's arm, twisting it behind his back as he kicked him again. And then he threw the shocked vampire out of the ring. Another horn sounded. Jasper had won. Quickly, he turned around, running fast out of the boxing ring, only encouraged further as he heard Isabelle's screams in his head.

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Isabelle I sat there tied up in the coffin I again struggled and got sweaty doing that I screamed again "I'm not strong enough" I yelled 

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Jasper ran. Isabelle's screams lead him to a cemetery. Suddenly, he stopped, staring at the two graves in front of him. Tears rolled down his cheeks, wetting his face and burning his eyes. These were the graves of his parents. Closing his eyes, overwhelmed with sadness, Jasper listened again to Isabelle calling him. Lying at the back of the cemetery was an abandoned coffin. Jasper ran to it, opening it quickly. He stared at Isabelle's face, at her bound hands and body. Without hesitation, he untied her, pulling her out from the coffin. "Vampire hunter?" he guessed. He remembered the one at the boxing match. Jasper reached his hand up to his face, feeling his right eye. It was swollen. His whole body ached. Quickly, Jasper grabbed Isabelle's hand, returning them both to Lily. (Gtg).

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
((Bye.))

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Your view on the ice bucket challenge.

Slap The Keyboard :p

How many Tabs do you have open now??

ThE WoRd GaMe

latest videos