Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Holly and Mariah's roleplay!!! Private

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Dante grinned broadly in cruel amusement. His eyes, as hard as marble, were almost pitch black in the darkness and chillingly unsettling. "Dear Isabelle", he said. "You honestly didn't believe I was stupid enough to let you walk in here and take the prize, did you?" 
Jasper frowned deeply at him. "What are you talking about?" he inquired demandingly. A wash of horror flooded through him; the blood in his veins turned as cold as ice. Because Lily, in his arms, was not Lily. "Hello daddy", the young girl blinked innocently.
Jasper put the child down as its eyes became a deep crimson. "What did you do with Lily?" he said.
Dante, who relished in all this, chuckled quietly to himself. "The creature that stands before you is a Changeling, sent to replace a human child that has been stolen away by a monster". He laughed, filling Jasper full of rage. He clenched his fists angrily as Dante went on. "Lily will be halfway to an undercover government site by now. The military men I hired will be placing her on the Javelin rocket, built in the 1600s. It seemed to be the most accessible one". He glanced down at the silver watch around his wrist. "Ten minutes and she'll be plunged into space".
Jasper gritted his teeth bitterly. "How do we know you're not just telling us another lie?" he demanded, furious. He couldn't lose Lily. For all he knew, she was already dead, but that was too painful to believe. He wanted to kill Dante, right then, but he didn't have more time to waste.
"Are you really going to miss the chance?" said Dante.
Jasper saw what he was doing. He had lead them here, all the while knowing that Lily was being taken to the government site. He knew there would be a slim chance that they would reach her in time; that most likely, they would arrive there just before she took off, only to see her frightened, miserable face staring through the rocket window.
Jasper didn't hesitate. "We have to go, now", he said, hurrying up to the ship's top deck with Audrey and Isabelle a few steps behind him.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam. And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem. But if I know you, I'll know what you do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Isabelle hardly hesitated to ask this question "Why are they doing this?! It's just cruel!" She walked as if she had lost her family and had no one. Lily was like a small sister to her, they couldn't just let them take her, once Jasper was almost off the ship Isabelle hesitated "What are we doing?! We have to have Lily" She ran up on the deck, using all the power she had, her eyes were almost a black red. Slipping into the room that Dante was in she screamed "Give us Lily now!" It echoed throuout the ship. 

You say weird, I say unique.

~Never make fun of a reader, because they have too many characters to back them up.~

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
It was pouring with rain; lightning flashed across the sky, thunderclaps encouraging the storm. As Jasper heard Isabelle run back onto the ship, he climbed up to the deck as quickly as he possibly could, grabbing her shoulders before she could go into the cabins below. "No, Isabelle! It's not Lily. It's a copy, a monster sent to replace her!" he shouted, holding her back. She was strong, but he was strong too. If she tried to fight against him more, he wasn't sure he could hold her back; not without hurting her, at least, and he wasn't going to risk that. "We have seven minutes to get the real Lily and save her. You have to listen to me, Isabelle!" Their hair and clothes were soaked with rain, but Jasper didn't care. He couldn't leave Isabelle, and he had to save Lily, which left him torn.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam. And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem. But if I know you, I'll know what you do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
"B-but I want the Lily we saw.." Isabelle broke down in tears hardly moving she looked at Jasper "I-I don't want her to die" she screamed as loud as she could trying to get Dante's attention that wouldn't come. Still in tears she backed away "I just want Lily.!" Her eyes were slowly turning blue as she cried but her hair was now glowing because of her madness "Go, I'll catch up.." She said to Jasper lying, she really just wanted Lily.  

~Never make fun of a reader, because they have too many characters to back them up.~

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Jasper opened his mouth to argue, but he didn't have to.
"Izzy", the small girl's magnetizing voice called out. "I need you, Izzy. Why are you leaving me?" The child came up on deck and began walking towards Isabelle.
Jasper, who could see through the disguise, almost shuddered at the creature's chilling, hollow voice. His grip on Isabelle loosened slightly, but did not fail completely.
The child came closer to them, causing Andrew to shudder, Audrey to become frozen and even Genevieve to stop and pale. Jasper couldn't move.
The child came closer still, luminous eyes fixed with Isabelle's.

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Isabelle looked at the girl coming closer and closer to them, "Hello." She said as her eyes glowed almost like she was under some sort of power. Isabelle walked toward the child. But if you looked closely at Isabelle you could tell she was trying to fight the power coming to take over her. "Jasper!!" She screamed as she slowly was walking toward this child. "I can't stop!" She held onto a pole, griping  it she fell to the ground.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
The child kneeled down and leaned over Isabelle. "I was scared, Izzy. Why were you leaving me?" The girl smiled then, her face twisting and changing. Her teeth became deadly sharp, her eyes pitch black and empty. She was no longer the innocent, little Lily she had been disguised to be. The child reached for Isabelle, closer, closer ...
And Jasper drove a blade to its hilt, through its chest. Changelings were evil monsters that disguised themselves as innocent children, and when they had the chance, they would feast on human flesh. Jasper pulled the blade out. It gleamed with black blood; the blood of a demon. The Changeling disintegrated into ash.
Jasper dropped the blade and helped Isabelle to her feet, for she was now broken from her trance. Throwing her arm over his shoulder, he guided her off the edge of the boat and towards their next destination, with the others following close behind.

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
"Well,that was strange..." She said after they got off the ship, "Where is the real Lily then." She asked as they came to the next destination. Isabelle looked around watching every little movement like it was a threat to Lily.

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Bump.

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

drawing forum O.o

drawing forum O.o

drawing forum O.o

MARIO, LUIGI, OR BOTH?-moved

Vans vs Converse-moved

drawing forum O.o

latest videos