Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Wonderland?! Private roleplay!

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Break smiled "Good, i`ll see you later" He said teasingly as he disappeared letting go of his hand gently as fog started rolling in. The hatter was back in the castle changing  into an old fashion tucks and tieing his white hair into a red colored ribbion since he didn`t want it to stray anywhere.

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered weak and weary,
Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore,
While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a tapping,
As of some one gently rapping, tapping at my chamber door.
"'Tis some visitor," I muttered, "tapping at my chamber door - 
Only this, and nothing more."

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Cheshire Cat had walked back into the castle and into his old room. "It's been a while since I've been in here." He smiled slightly, walking over to his closet and looking in it. A lot of fancy attire in his closet. "That's mother for you..." He sighed, pulling out a black and purple suit. "I haven't seen this outfit in a long time..." He put it on and dug around in the closet and gound a black and red scarf. He stared at it, examining it with his red eyes, before putting it around his neck. ((After all this time, I finally know what Chesire Cat looks like and how he acts in Pandora Hearts, since I actually started reading the manga and watched some of the anime.  XD))

"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Break walked out of the room chuckling darkly from the stone halls as he put on a dark red mask on his face "Hmm..Welcome to the circus, have a dreadfully wonderful time.." He whispered as shadows on the wall laughed. He started walking down to the ball room his cane making Click click noises which made everyone look over.

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Matthew put a black mask on his face and nodded. He dug in his closet again and found gloves that looked like cat arms. He put them on his arms and nodded. "There, this is fine..." He said to himself. He walked out of his room and started walking down the halls, noticing the laughing shadows on the walls. "What the..." he said, glancing around the walls with his red eyes.

"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
He chuckled as he hid away on the balcony sipping a glass of wine  noticing he was the only one out on the balconies at the moment, he smirked wildly as he leaned on the stone railing.
He kept looking around down to the garden eyeing the red cards that were down there.

(We should add a prince from the hearts kingdom to try and flirt with break!)

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
(... Sure, I could be him you want. XD) Cheshire Cat walked into the ball room and glanced around. He couldn't see Break anywhere in the room. Then again, he probably wouldn't be able to tell who was who anyways. He looked around at everyone in the ball room, and noticed that he was the only one who was dressed up a little strangely. "Oh well," he said as he crossed his arms.

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
(Please XD )

Break chuckled sipping the wine casually alone on the balcony but the women inside were talking a bit scared "Why is that man alone out there, hes giving me the chills!" One of them said in a whisper only the other two could hear then the second nodded saying "Hmm..I think he is one of the guards maybe?" she said but The Mad Hatter smirked darkly his bangs hiding his right eye.

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
('K. XD)

A man with dark brown hair wearing a white tuxedo and wearing a black mask over his face was leaning against the wall. He stood up straight and looked at all the people in the building. "Well, no one really looks suited for dancing with me..." He sighed. He needed someone suited to dance with him, since he was a prince. He glanced around, then saw the opening to the balcony, seeing a man outside. He slowly started walking over to the opening and stared at him for a moment. 'Maybe this person would be suited...'
Cheshire Cat blinked and looked at the man walking over to the opening to the balcony. "I wonder what's going on...?" he asked himself.

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
He simply leaned on the balcony railing not even knowing the other was there as he sipped his wine but he could really never get tipsy off it at all, he sighed peeking over at the black masked man
"Must you stare at me?" He asked quietly as he grinned wondering who this man was..he may be someone from any of the kingdoms...

The queen made her way out smiling then gently grabbed her sons arm smiling as she made him walk with her "Son go dance with one of the princesses, you promised" She said reminding him.

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
The prince smiled and walked out onto the balcony. "Ah, I'm sorry. How rude of me to stare." He said, glancing over at the Hatter. "Anyways, I'm the Prince of the Hearts Kingdom. And you are?" he asked.

Cheshire Cat blinked and stared at the Queen, then let out a sigh. "Oh, of course, mother..." he said. 'I doubt anyone would want to dance with me right now, because I look so different...' he thought.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

awnser the question the person above you asks

Types of Endings

This or That??

do you like tangled or frozen

Opinions On Online Dating..

The Banning Game