Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Wonderland?! Private roleplay!

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Break smiled slightly evil "Also terrible pasts, that they want to forget so they come to Wonderland"
He said laughing quietly. He looked at Matthew and poked his cat ears "So I`m known in town?" He said wondering how his name got that far..

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered weak and weary,
Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore,
While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a tapping,
As of some one gently rapping, tapping at my chamber door.
"'Tis some visitor," I muttered, "tapping at my chamber door - 
Only this, and nothing more."

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
"From what I've heard, I guess so." he said, sighing. "I've heard some people talk about you, not much though." he added, starting to itch one of his cat ears again with the back of his hand. "Not alot get through town though, y'know? I don't think gossip is famous around there." he said as he put his hand down.

"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Break smiled interested "So why are you here, where the tea party is held..well was held " He said
looking at the Cat seeing his tail sway back in forth, seeming he looked pleased. The Hatter sipped a cup of tea kicking his legs playfully back and forth.

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Matthew shrugged as he jumped off of the tree branch and landed on his feet. "I don't know, I just find myself here alot, I like this place, it's pretty." He confessed, scanning the area around with his golden eyes.

"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Break chuckled "I hoped it would be over 100 years ago " He said while looking at the cat
His eye stopped bleeding slightly "My past I remember but I keep it locked away" His voice sounded cold as winter.

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Matthew blinked and turned his attention towards the man again, curiosity in his gold eyes. "Ah~ Could you perhaps.... Tell me?" he asked, his cat tail swaying back and forth again. He loved hearing in on a person's secret thoughts, he wasn't sure why though, it was just something he loved.

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Break only chuckled to the Cat`s curiousness "I think not Cat, since I must get going anyway.." He said softly while standing up as he slowly walked. But he turned back only one saying "I believe I will see you again maybe in another hundred years or so.." He said smiling wickedly shaking a metal tin full of candy as he walked down the brick road all you hear is  Click click click....

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Matthew blinked, hating that nickname that he was usually called, Cat. He hissed and started following Break. "So, all you're going to do is walk away? Who does that?" he asked, his ears going flat against the back of his head.

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Break laughed "The Mad Hatter walks away.." He said eating a piece of candy from the tin while looking back at  Matthew smiling a bit creepy-like his feet still clicking on the stone walk way, The Hatter tilted his hat in a way to hide the blood and smiled but it was only a mask of an expression..

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
(Hey, I have I question. What anime is the guy in your icon from? It looks interesting... ^^)

Matthew sighed and crossed his arms. He didn't like how Break wouldn't tell him something, he hated it when he couldn't hear a secret. "Why don't you just tell me why you came to Wonderland?" he asked, his tail swaying in curiosity. "I'll tell you why I'm here~" he added, hoping he'd get a yes.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Words That Start With 'L'

Last 1 to say 'India' wins!!!!!

Last 1 to say 'India' wins!!!!!

This or That??

This or That??

The Banning Game