Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Wonderland?! Private roleplay!

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Break woke up a midnight standing up straight his chair going backward falling on the floor, He had a slight nightmare again but he quickly calmed himself pulling his chair back up to stand. The Hatter lit a candle then went to spiral stair way looking around the empty house as if expecting something..

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Matthew had fallen asleep, his cat ears slightly tilted forward and his cat tail slightly wrapped around him. He had one leg on top of the other, and he was breathing softly. He hadn't heard the chair fall over, because he was in deep sleep.

"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Break walked toward the window seeing Matthew, he quickly flicked a candy at his nose wanting to wake him since he was wondering why he was all the way out here..He sorta knew he had been followed by Matthew, He chuckled slightly feeling his heart calm down from the nightmare.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Matthew's nose twitched as he opened one eye. He yawned, showing his fangs, then opened both eyes and rubbed them. When he took his hands down from his eyes, he saw Break at the window, which surprised him. He didn't think that Break would wake up and see him here. He became flushed as he glanced away and his ears flattened against his head.

"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Break smirked sleepy-like "Did you follow me here?" He said chuckling while looking at Matthew seeing him turned away "Also you can come in, its not like I have a guard dog" He laughed slightly putting on a masking smile again as he moved away from the window to let the cat come in.

Grief"

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Matthew stared at Break for a minute, then sighed and crawled in the window and into the room, glancing around. He looked back at Break and sighed. "Sorry, ok? I was just curious to see ##### ### ####... And I followed up in the trees... And I just wanted to sleep in that tree because... Well, I don't have anywhere to sleep really...." he said, getting queit at the last part. He glanced at the ground and sighed.

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Break chuckled "Well I had found this place only from memeories" He said calmly while lighting more candles pushing his bangs out of his face the bandages showing slightly as he sat on the chair again looking to Matthew.

Grief"

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Matthew noticed the bandages covering one eye. "Ah, what happened to your eye...?" he asked. Break probably wouldn't tell him, because he wouldn't tell him why he was here. "Ah, it's ok if you don't want to tell me..." He added.

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Break looked at him "A hundred years ago a woman came to this mansion but for an evil reason..She wanted to kill off the last of the Wellington family but instead since I would not let her in she completely took my right eye.." The Hatter spoke calmly while closing a book and putting it on the shelf.

Grief"

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Matthew's eyes widened as he stared at Break. How could ## ## so calm about this? "Oh my god... That sounds awful...." He said. He glanced away from the Hatter and looked at a bookshelf, eyeing the books in the shelf.

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

supernatural adventure chistmas celebratio...

depression

supernatural adventure chistmas celebratio...

What band got you into Metal?

What do the Popular Girls at Your School W...

depression

latest videos