Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Wonderland?! Private roleplay!

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Break chuckled hiding his sadness with a strange smile once again "Well not that its terrible but my past..is a lot better then some other people in wonderland" He said as he sewed but the needle picked his finger and it started to bleed on the white bear but the Hatter just kept sewing..

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Bump?

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Matthew blinked and stared at Break with wide eyes. "Are you serious....?" he said, a sudden feel of guilt filling him. "What did happen to you, anyways...?" he asked.

"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Break chuckled looking at the cat "Well..I worked as a servant here for the mistress a hundred years ago but I think the fire was lit by someone instead of inside.." He said licking his finger to get the
blood off putting the stuffed rabbit down.

Grief"

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Matthew nodded and looked out the window, sighing as he did so. "Hm... I see...." he said, his tail swaying back and forth slowly. "I actually don't know how I found my way here, I guess by luck." He said, crossing his arms.

"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Break smiled "You`ll remember a hundred years from now" He said getting up running his hand through his hair to get the bangs out of his eyes "So are you hungry?" He asked  while looking at Matthew
wondering if he pulled his cat ear would it hurt?

Grief"

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Matthew slightly nodded and smiled. "Yeah, sort of, but I'm fine, I wouldn't want to trouble you..." he said, looking at Break.

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Break smiled lightly and pulled Matthews ear softly wondering what his reaction would be
as he hair hid his eyes slightly even though he could still see "Alright but its not troubling for a mad man who locks him self in an old burnt up mansion..." He said smiling.

Grief"

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Matthew's tail twitched as his stiffened up. "A-ah..! Don't pull that...!" he said, trying to swat away his hand from his ear. He didn't like it when people pulled on one of his ears or his tail.

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
The Hatter scratched the back of his ear "Why not? Does it hurt?" He said looking at him
chuckling slightly while his bangs where hiding his non working eye socket,
he wondered why his ears were so sensitive.

Grief"

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What Kind of Exotic Pet Would You Like to ...

Describe the profile pic above you

Type Your Username With Your Eyes Closed.

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Type In A Random Photo Embed Code!

Hi I am new

latest videos