Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Chamber of Anime {PRIVATE. Durr}

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Gamzee smiled and nodded, grabbing Karkat's hands. "Well, ok. Come on, best friend. I'll make sure you won't get lost," he said. Karkat's face turned bright red. He nodded. "W-well... Fine. I don't want to go with you, but I don't want to get lost." Karkat lied. Well, he sort of lied. He didn't want to get lost, since he hated being alone. Sadly enough, he was alone. A lot.

"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."

Posted By:
Emiko-chan
Emiko-chan
StarStarStarStarStar
Nyua got done humming Lilium as she rubbed her eyes. "Great.... I'm getting tired...." She thought as she tried to stay awake. She could see more people leaving the crowds but she thought it was her mind playing tricks on her.

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Gamzee glanced around and thought he had seen Nyua sitting on a bench. He froze, then let go of Karkat's hand and rubbed his eyes. "What the hell are you doing, Gamzee?" Karkat asked, glaring up at him.

"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."

Posted By:
Emiko-chan
Emiko-chan
StarStarStarStarStar
Nyua blinked and thought she saw Gamzee for a moment. She sighed and shook her head. "Am I THAT tired?" She asked herself while yawning a bit and closing her eyes half way. "Yup, that tired...." She answered herself.

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Gamzee blinked. "I think that's her," Gamzee said, pointing at Nyua. "You think? Gamzee, dear god..." Karkat said, looking over at Nyua. His eyes widened. "What the hell...? A human with troll horns?!" Karkat said, shaking his head. "This can't be real..." Karkat said. "Well, it is," Gamzee said with a smile on his face.

Posted By:
Emiko-chan
Emiko-chan
StarStarStarStarStar
((I was going in the kitchen to find something to eat and when I was about to leave... My nephew looked like he posed in front of me o_o))
Nyua opened her eyes a bit more to see the crowd almost gone and got up from the bench. Her legs felt a bit weak but she just started walking off anyways, besides, she could use her vectors for support if she needed to.

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
((O.O...)) Gamzee blinked and started following where Nyua was going. "Hey, wait... Gamzee, where are you going!" Karkat yelled at Gamzee, following after him. "Wait up, I don't want to get lost!"

Posted By:
Emiko-chan
Emiko-chan
StarStarStarStarStar
((I am very confused right now @_@ ))
Nyua kept walking, then stopped. Feeling like she was being followed, which she was obviously correct. She turned around and saw Gamzee and Karkat. "Oh... Uh... Hey Gamzee...." She said in a awkward tone.

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Gamzee grinned, waving to her with his free hand. "Hey there," he said. Karkat stared at Nyua for a moment, then looked down at the ground and hid behind Gamzee. "I don't want to meet another human..." Karkat mumbled to himself.

Posted By:
Emiko-chan
Emiko-chan
StarStarStarStarStar
Nyua smiled a bit, still a bit awkward for her. She was still tired and was swaying a bit but used her vectors to hold her still. "Anyways, who's your friend...?" She asked Gamzee as she pointed at Karkat.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Describe the profile pic above you

The Storm

We the Kidz

Step-Dad

latest videos