Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Chamber of Anime {PRIVATE. Durr}

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
((Where is the book, anyways? o3o))
Mituna didn't say anything back, he just kept looking around in the garbage bin. He was trying to find something, and he didn't know why. It just felt like it needed to be done... Well, he is Mituna. He can't help a lot of the things he does.

"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."

Posted By:
Emiko-chan
Emiko-chan
StarStarStarStarStar
((In the chandelier. Nah just kidding. :3 It landed somewhere on a bench :P))
Nyua was confused a bit when he didn't answer and stopped walking towards him. "Um..." Was the only thing Nyua said as she started backing away. She turned around and slowly started walking away, feeling a bit awkward.

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Mituna couldn't find anything worth wile. He looked back up from the garbage, and saw Nyua walking away. "Uh... Oh..." He glanced around, not seeing Sollux. He forgot where Sollux said he was going to do. He started having a panic attack, like he sometimes did. "Oh crap... Where..... Where.... Where did Sol... Sollux go...? I can't... Re... Re... Remememem..." He had problems saying the word, 'remember'. Sometimes when he had panic attacks, he couldn't even talk. He'd just say a bunch of random things. 

"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."

Posted By:
Emiko-chan
Emiko-chan
StarStarStarStarStar
Nyua kept walking away, still searching for the journal. She yawned a bit as her eyes started to close by themselves, she started turning around and walking back to the Archives, deciding to just tell Ai that she couldn't find it. "I'm just way too tired..." She thought, wobbling a bit.

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Mituna was shaking now. "Oh Sol... Wh... Where are you?" Mituna started walking to another bench, nearly tripping. "Sollux...?" He glanced around, then looked down at the bench and saw a journal. He didn't say anything, he just stared at it.

Posted By:
Emiko-chan
Emiko-chan
StarStarStarStarStar
Nyua had walked past Mituna, glancing at him once before continuing on back to the Archives. She didn't know he was looking at the journal and kept walking, yawning a few times and trying to keep her eyes open. "Guess I'll just stay in the archives tomorrow... Even though there's not much to do there..." She thought to herself, thinking if Aki and Ai had already went back to the archives.

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Mituna picked journal, holding it upside down. He raised an eyebrow. "What's... This?" He asked himself. He sat back down on the bench, then sighed. "Who's it this...?" He set the journal down on his lap, still staring at it.

Posted By:
Emiko-chan
Emiko-chan
StarStarStarStarStar
((Don't know what to put anymore... Should I role play as someone else or derp? o3o))

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
((You could be someone else, if you want. o3o))

Posted By:
Emiko-chan
Emiko-chan
StarStarStarStarStar
((Okay... I'll be Kaeda... Maybe you should bring Spain back in the game xD))

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Creating a game

Mackenzie's one year anniversary on kw!

KIN (Kid's International News)-moved

latest videos