Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Chamber of Anime {PRIVATE. Durr}

Posted By:
Emiko-chan
Emiko-chan
StarStarStarStarStar
Nyuu just turned around, and started to walk towards Elfen Lied. She didn't noticed Bakura or Romano at all as she looked at the ground. Did Kaede know Hana was a OC? Probably yes and no, since Kaede never really shared her own thoughts to her so she didn't know.

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Romano still looked around, trying to find the enterance of Hetalia or any sign of Spain. He sighed then looked at the ground.
Bakura glanced at Nyuu again, staring at her with his dark brown eyes. Was that really who he thought it was. He glanced around nervously, then looked at Romano. "Come on." he said.

"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."

Posted By:
Emiko-chan
Emiko-chan
StarStarStarStarStar
Nyuu walked a little faster until she came to the archway to her anime. She just stared  at it, but instead of going in, she walked over to where she had been sitting before and sat down, her knees up to her chest and her arms wrapped around them.

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Bakura looked around, then at Romano again. "What anime did you say you were from, again?" he asked.
"Ah... I said Hetalia...." Romano mumbled, staring at the ground. Bakura had heard what he had said though. He glanced around, trying to find the archway to Hetalia.

"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."

Posted By:
Emiko-chan
Emiko-chan
StarStarStarStarStar
Nyuu sighed as she got up and looked around, she was wondering where Romano had went, and Spain. She just leaned against the wall and looked at the ground again.

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Spain stumbled out of the enterance of Hetalia, and quickly glanced around. He couldn't get help from anyone, because they 'Were to busy' or 'Had plans'. He sighed, and glanced around. He wondered where Nyuu was right now.
Bakura sighed, he couldn't seem to find the archway from where he was standing right now. He'd never really even been in the Chamber of Animes alot, actually. He sighed, glaring at the Italian. "Well, do you see it?" he asked.
Romano shook his head in reply. He sighed, then sit down in a bench. "That jerk didn't even bother looking for me...." he mumbled, covering his face with his hands.

Posted By:
Emiko-chan
Emiko-chan
StarStarStarStarStar
Nyuu was starting to get a small headache, but she ignored is as she slid down the wall, so she was sitting down again, she started to feel tired.

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Spain glanced around, then saw Nyuu sitting alone in front of the archway to Elfen Lied. He sighed then walked over to her, staring down at her. "Oh, hey Nyuu... You find anyone?" he asked her. He still had his dull greyish-green eyes.
Bakura stared down at Romano with a confused look. Who was he talking about? He didn't know...
Romano took a deep breath, then uncovered his face and glared up at Bakura with his dark brown eyes. "What are you staring at?" he asked.

Posted By:
Emiko-chan
Emiko-chan
StarStarStarStarStar
Nyuu sighed, she didn't want to look at him, since she knew that he wouldn't be happy until he found Romano. She shook her head. "They... Did no... Under stan me...." She replied, then became quiet.

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Spain smiled one of those forceful and sad smiles he pulled earlier, then kneeled down and stared at Nyuu. "It's ok, you tried. I couldn't get anyone either..." he said, lifting her head up. It wasn't in one of those lovey and flirty ways, it was just so she wouldn't be shy and sad.
Romano sighed, then shook his head and looked away. "No one of your concern." he said.
Bakura just glared at him. He'd help him get back this this... Weird Anime Chamber thing and he won't do anything?

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

How long have you been here

Do you love the Philippines???

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

Do you love the Philippines???

Should we bring back the death penalty?

latest videos