Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Chamber of Anime {PRIVATE. Durr}

Posted By:
Emiko-chan
Emiko-chan
StarStarStarStarStar
Nyuu closed her eyes and quietly hum Lilium to herself. She then remember Bakura and started to wonder who he was again, but she ignored it and continued humming.

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Marik thought for a moment, still glancing around. He started walking towards a bench and sat down on it. "Hm, where should I go...?" he asked himself quietly.

"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."

Posted By:
Emiko-chan
Emiko-chan
StarStarStarStarStar
Nyuu got done humming Lilium as she slowly stood up and looked around, she yawned a bit. There wasn't much to do now since Romano was found, she doesn't know where Spain or Hana is, and she didn't feel like going back into Elfen Lied. She just decided to walk around and look at other things.

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Marik yawned slightly, still looking around at the enterances to other animes. He sighed, rubbing his eyes. He didn't know what to do right now, maybe go back? Nah, he just got out of school, he wanted to relax.

"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."

Posted By:
Emiko-chan
Emiko-chan
StarStarStarStarStar
Nyuu wasn't too far from Elfen Lied but she was already intrigued by all the animes she had seen, she was also confused on some animes. She continued walking until she abruptly stopped to sneeze a bit from being a bit cold.

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Marik noticed that it was getting a bit cold. He shivered slightly, bringing his hands up to his mouth and breathing on them, just to get them warm. Even though he had a jacket on, he was still cold because he was never used to the cold weather in Egypt.

Posted By:
Emiko-chan
Emiko-chan
StarStarStarStarStar
Nyuu was a bit soaked with water and it was getting cold so she decided to head back, but when she she turned around her foot had slipped from a small puddle from the water dripping off of her and fell on the ground.

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Marik looked around and saw a girl with pink hair laying on the ground. He sighed and got up, walking over to the girl. He reached his hand out and stared down at her. "Hey, you need help?" he asked, stuffing his other hand in his coat pocket.

Posted By:
Emiko-chan
Emiko-chan
StarStarStarStarStar
Nyuu slowly sat up and rubbed the back of her head which hurt only a bit, she looked over at Marik's hand then at him. "... Nyuu...?" She said, confused.

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Marik froze, staring at Nyuu. Was that who he thought it was? It must be, she had the horns, the pink hair, and the same innocent voice that said 'Nyuu'. He pulled his hand away, staring down at her.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

awnser the question the person above you asks

We the Kidz

August Alsina

Petition for Israel

We the Kidz

latest videos