Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Chamber of Anime {PRIVATE. Durr}

Posted By:
Emiko-chan
Emiko-chan
StarStarStarStarStar
Nyuu had tripped due to her foot slipping on water she left behind. She slowly got up as she became Kaede but she still clutched her head with one hand, the headache still there.

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Marik slowly kept on walking away. He glanced back for a minute and saw Nyuu getting up. He turned around and watched her carefully.

"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."

Posted By:
Emiko-chan
Emiko-chan
StarStarStarStarStar
Kaede stood up and looked around carefully, she dropped her hand to her side as she started to walk off, not knowing that Marik was, but she wouldn't have remembered him anyways if she knew he was there.

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Marik watched her starting to walk off. "Nyuu...? Are you... Ok?" he asked gently, slowly starting to follow her. She probably still didn't remember him, but he was just making sure
(for the Bakura thing:
"Ugh... What the heck are you doing...?! Stop messing with my hair, it's not like I'm a cat...."
XD)

"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."

Posted By:
Emiko-chan
Emiko-chan
StarStarStarStarStar
Kaede continued walking, unaware that Marik was starting to follow her as she looked around for Hana. "Alright Hana... Where are you?" She thought.

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Marik sighed as he still followed her, but this time he didn't say anything. It was pointless for him to follow her. But... It was worth a shot, right?

Posted By:
Emiko-chan
Emiko-chan
StarStarStarStarStar
Kaede looked around the crowd of people to find Hana. "Why is this place always full?" She thought. She stopped walking as soon as she saw a small puppy running around in the crowd. "H-how...?" She whispered to herself quietly and started running after the puppy.

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Marik blinked and saw Kaede run after the puppy. "H-huh," Marik said, before he started chasing after Kaede. "Where is she going...?"

Posted By:
Emiko-chan
Emiko-chan
StarStarStarStarStar
Kaede caught up with the puppy and quickly picked it up and looked at it. It was Suna, she just stared at it as #### wagged his tail joyfully. "You look... Familiar..." Kaede muttered.  Suna started sniffing the air, finding Marik's scent. Suna squirmed out of Kaede's hands and started running towards Marik.

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Marik blinked and saw the dog running towards him. "Suna...?" Marik said, his eyes widening. Kaede's going to see me, again...

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

LLAMAS ARE ACTUALLY PLANTS

We the Kidz

LLAMAS ARE ACTUALLY PLANTS

Do you think 18 year olds should play yugioh

REALLY ANNOYING MCDONALDS AD!!!-moved

We the Kidz

latest videos