Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Chamber of Anime {PRIVATE. Durr}

Posted By:
Emiko-chan
Emiko-chan
StarStarStarStarStar
Nyua was laying down in the grass looking at the sky, the clouds were moving but it was just fake scenery. She sighed a got up as she looked around, making sure Aki and Ai weren't around to prank her again.

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Gamzee looked at the water for a moment, then nodded and started walking away. He looked around to the enterance to the Chamber of Anime, but he really couldn't find him. "Hm... I wonder where it is..." Gamzee said to himself.

"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."

Posted By:
Emiko-chan
Emiko-chan
StarStarStarStarStar
Nyua touched her horns, still feeling the paint on it. She started thinking what she could do to get it off, besides breaking it. She didn't like breaking horns off, it obviously hurt a lot and caused a headache afterwards. She sighed and started walking towards the archway to the Chamber of Anime.

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Gamzee looked around and heard cursing coming from behind him. He knew who it was... "Gamzee! What the hell are you doing?! Why are you just standing there looking around! I told you I was coming over to talk to you!" Karkat yelled, stomping over to Gamzee.

"Uh... Sorry, best friend. I was just trying to look for something..." Gamzee smiled nervously and sighed.

"Well, what do you want, Gamzee? You wanted to talk to me about something, and I'm really busy!" Karkat asked.

"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."

Posted By:
Emiko-chan
Emiko-chan
StarStarStarStarStar
Nyua walked through the archway once she found it but quickly dodged when she saw Aki running into the Archives. "Another chase...?" She thought to herself as she looked forward and saw Ai covered in paint also running into the Archives after Aki. ["... Well that explains it."Nyua muttered and sighed as she walked off.

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Gamzee blinked and remember. "Oh yeah, my bad. I almost forgot." Gamzee laughed, sometimes he could forget things because of his laid back nature. "Well... Uh... Have you been to the Chamber of Animes yet?"

Karkat had a confused look on his face. "What the hell is that?" he asked, crossing his arms.

"Oh, I'll just show you..." Gamzee said, grabbing Karkat's wrist as he started walking down the beach.

Posted By:
Emiko-chan
Emiko-chan
StarStarStarStarStar
Nyua walked through the crowds of people, ignoring those who stared at her orange horns. "Is having orange horns that big of a deal? She thought as she finally got to a bench and sat down, resting her legs. She laid her head back and closed her eyes.

Posted By:
Emiko-chan
Emiko-chan
StarStarStarStarStar
((ASDFGHJKL))

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Gamzee dragged Karkat around for a while. He opened his mouth to say something, but Karkat interrupted him.
"Where the hell are we going?!" Karkat asked, glaring at Gamzee. "And why is it taking so long to get there?!"
"Calm down, best friend," Gamzee said as a big grin spread across his face. Sometimes those smiles made Karkat shiver. "I think we're almost there!"
"You think?! Gamzee...." Karkat was able to get Gamzee to let go of his wrist and he crossed his arms.
Gamzee looked around for a minute, then pointed forward at an arch. "Up there, come on!" he said, running towards the arch.
"Ach, wait up!" Karkat yelled, running after him.

Posted By:
Emiko-chan
Emiko-chan
StarStarStarStarStar
Nyua sat there and hang her head down, remembering a few memories. Then the memory of meeting Gamzee, she started asking herself some questions, like, what was he? He couldn't be anywhere near a (Nyua's species) like her, so she ignored the question for now.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Cooking or Eating?

Should we bring back the death penalty?

Do you like Play-doh ?

Cooking or Eating?

Should we bring back the death penalty?

Country and time game

latest videos