Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

I'll help you (Private)

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
Here's my form...

Name: Artemis
Looks:
Emo girl (from google)
Personality: Funny, hyper, flirty.
Other: Is a witch

"Darkness doesn't equate with evil just as light doesn't always bring good."

"Guns don't kill people, people with mustaches do. And that is so true." - Destrey Moore

I'll help you (Private)

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Mika
Looks: Mika has short black hair and piercing green eyes. Her nose has a small piercing, and so does her belly button. 
Personality: Happy, openly girl loving. 
Other: A witch in training. 

You start?

I'll help you (Private)

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
(I'm not sure how to start this..)

"Guns don't kill people, people with mustaches do. And that is so true." - Destrey Moore

I'll help you (Private)

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I will. Big Grin

"Your tutor will be here, soon, Mika,"my  mother warned into my doorway and I sighed, shaking my head. I didn't need some old bag trying to teach me the difference between herbs and minerals, I could teach myself... I sighed and pulled up my shorts, chewing on my lip. 

I'll help you (Private)

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
I wrapped my cloak tightly around myself, shivering violently. It's December, and its snowing. My favorite type of weather. I figured I would walk, and boy do I regret that decision. I approached the house and rang the doorbell. I'm going to train a woman who is a year older than me. I shrugged to myself. Some people catch up late I guess.

I'll help you (Private)

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I groaned as I heard the door bell ring and I sat up, expecting a white haired woman with no teeth. You'll understand my shock as a gorgeous girl stepped into my bedroom, lifting the hood from her cloak, snow falling from her shoulder. I stood, smiling gently,"H-hi..."

I'll help you (Private)

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
I smiled politely and nodded to her, glancing at her mother. "Mika, this is Artemis, and she'll be training you. You are to be respectful and listen to her, because she knows what she's doing. She is the daughter of the Lange's." When a blank expression came across Mika's face, her mother said,"Of course, you will be teaching her witch history my too?" I nodded. "Of course." I replied, my eyes hardly leaving Mika's. She is so beautiful.

I'll help you (Private)

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"Yeah, all right,"I said faintly, my voice distant as I felt some sort of connection with this beauty infront of me. My mother left, closing the door, and yet I stood frozen, mesmorized. 

I'll help you (Private)

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
It was silent for a moment, then I finally sighed and hung my cloak up. "Alrighty then. Let's get started." I sat down and invited her to sit across from me. "What do you know of witches?" I asked.

I'll help you (Private)

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
As she hung her cloak, I took my chance to look at her from head to toe, taking in a slow breath. I sat down on my bed, shrugging gently,"Not a lot... I just know that I've been getting in trouble using my magic..."

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Last person to say " cookies!" Wins!!!

Hello!! :D

Last One To Say Chocolate Wins! =P

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Childhood

Last One To Say Chocolate Wins! =P