Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

I'll help you (Private)

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
"Because!" I answered, pulling away from her and walking to the other side of the room. "Because I don't want this!"

"Darkness doesn't equate with evil just as light doesn't always bring good."

"Guns don't kill people, people with mustaches do. And that is so true." - Destrey Moore

I'll help you (Private)

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I sunk into my seat and stared at her, blinking a few times before sighing and grabbing a book. I curled up and began to read. She would hold my hand, tell me sweet things, take care of me when I was sick... And, yet, she doesn't want anything I try to put out to her. Fine. I'd stop.

I'll help you (Private)

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
"I have to go speak with my mother. I'll be back soon." I said half heartily  I walked out of my practice room and I went up to my parent's bed chamber. I told my mom everything and she just smoothed my hair sympathetically and said,"It sure is a shame. But you are 16 and love should not be your main focus. That's why we have men and women here to take care of that." I nodded and looked down. "I know."

"Darkness doesn't equate with evil just as light doesn't always bring good."

"Guns don't kill people, people with mustaches do. And that is so true." - Destrey Moore

I'll help you (Private)

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I grabbed a sheet of paper and wrote her a note.
I should leave. Our feelings are most obviously not mutual, and I swear to stop. I'll no longer try for what I want... You. I'll be home, ready for our next lesson. I swear, not more of this nonsense. 
Then, I grabbed my coat and walked home. It was a horribly long walk, and cold. 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Telekinesis... Is it real?

Send the person above you a friend request!

The Related Game!

Post a Number with your eyes closed

Post a Number with your eyes closed

Telekinesis... Is it real?

latest videos