Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Double Dare Dorm

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Forms, yes, that is the next step. xD

Name:
Other:

Here's mine, deary. 

Name: Parker James
Looks: Parker has smooth black hair that waves around his head. His eyes are a faint silver color, piercing and mysterious. He's fit and in shape for his age, known for fighting. 
Other: None

Double Dare Dorm

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Oliver Becket
Looks: Yeah His eyes are deep walnut brown. His teeth a little crooked along with smile. Adds to his charm.
Other:  He did not get on with his new step dad. He spent all the money on his dads credit card. Got sent to boarding school. Been here since he was fifteen.

Name: Violet Harding
Looks: ..
Other: She has major OCD so bad it wrecks her life nearly. Oh and she is known for being extremely anti social. Been here a year or so.

Every morning you get up and put on a fake smile...but what if one morning you didn't? Would anyone notice?

I didn't want to admit it. It was easier to lie. Hide the hurt and emptiness. To smile instead of cry.

Never doubt my love for you ♥

Double Dare Dorm

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Paige Wate
Looks: Paige has honey blonde hair that sways around her head. She has gentle green eyes and sun kissed skin. 
Other: Paige grew up in the bad parts of towns and learned the ways of her ####### mother, and the state sent her here two months ago. 

Double Dare Dorm

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar

Violet sat in her English class chin in hand staring out of the window at the frosted grass and icicles hanging off trees. It looked just like a picture from a book. Then she saw it as if like some convinient magic. Snow began to fall. She couldn't help but squeal causing everyone to look. Some groan others mumble to each other with excitement. Now Violet felt like it truly was nearing Christmas. She couldn't wait.

Jamie rolled his eyes at Violet's little squeal of excitement. How ridciculous. Snow is nothing but an inconvienence. Jamie thought. He hated snow. With a passion. He couldn't help but scoff when the teacher said.
"Now that you're done distracting everyone Violet can you please turn to the front." She said sternly. Causing Violet to mumble under his breath. Being one of the only people he was actually friends with. Violet still annoyed him extremely at times.

Every morning you get up and put on a fake smile...but what if one morning you didn't? Would anyone notice?

I didn't want to admit it. It was easier to lie. Hide the hurt and emptiness. To smile instead of cry.

Double Dare Dorm

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Parker smirked at Violet gently and sat back in his seat. He found very few things entertaining in this world, but girls who acted like children about little things such as snow really made him happy, even for a split second. He rolled his eyes at the teacher and scoffed, leaning over,"Don't worry, I love the snow, too..."

Paige walked down the hall, her books held securing to her torso where her tie hung loosely around her neck. She looked around, the windows revealed the snow and she mumbled under her breath... She'd never experienced such freezing weather before. 

Double Dare Dorm

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
Violet smiled slightly "Glad I'm not the only one. Something is definately wrong with Mrs stick up her #### over there." Violet mumbled to Parker gesturing at the teacher with her head. She looked at the task that the teacher had written on the board and rolled her eyes starting to write.

Jamie's eyes scowered the class finding that one empty seat and he rolled his eyes. Paige. They newest member of this problematic school. She always managed too be late. Always. He was looking forward to the look on the teachers face at her arival.

Double Dare Dorm

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Parker chuckled and silenced once he noticed the teacher's eyes planted on him, like daggers. He sighed and sat back in his seat, getting to the assignment. His head popped up as the door opened... Paige. 

She slid into the classroom, but the class was silence and staring at her. The teacher smirked,"Well, surprise surprise, look who's here. Glad to finally see you, Mrs. Paige..."

Double Dare Dorm

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar

Violet tried not to chuckle as Paige walked in late. The teacher was right Surprise surprise indeed. Paige was often late. Violet just shook her head at the teacher's smug expession and continued with her work.

"Nice to see you again Paige." Jamie said smirking as Paige sat into the empty seat beside him. "Why were you late this time ? Robbing the Cafeteria?" He mocked in a friend like manner.

"Jamie! Stop distracting. Both of you get on with you're work. In the little time you have left.!" The teacher snapped.

Double Dare Dorm

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"No, getting an A in biology, if you know what I mean,"Paige said with a grin, winking at him as she tightened her tie up. She was totally kidding, the biology teacher was an old geezer of a man. She rolled her eyes at the teacher and began her wokr. 

Parker sat back in his seat, bored... He tugged at his sleeves and groaned, getting a few giggles from the class.#

Double Dare Dorm

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar

"Thats not even funny." Jamie said with a grimace. Then the bell went hitting him with a wave of relief.# "Lucky you didn't even write a sentence. " He mumbled at Paige. "Oii Violet enjoy the snow wont you when you're getting it pelted at your face." He said to her as she came wondering over.

Violet rolled her eyes and chuckled without humor. "I'll be the one throwing them so watch out yeah Jamie." She said shaking her head. "Well aren't you lucky missing the majority of English. " Violet said to Paige poking her arm as they walked out the class.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 28 29

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

Profile Pic not showing

Cyber Bullying Tips and Truths

The Anatomy of a Breakup, Is it Worth the ...

SpongeBob or Victorious?

Chat

latest videos