Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Double Dare Dorm

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar

Jamie's cheek went pink and he rubbed it hopping that would help it go pale again. But he was smiling. "Hey I said I would pay for them." He said following her to the counter and putting the money out for the cashier.

"Paige will wear red, for passion. Dress Jamie in grey or black. With a red like tie or waistcoat to match. Now let me finish getting candy." Violet said poking his nose and grabbing a bag quickly filling two. Before getting more bags.

Every morning you get up and put on a fake smile...but what if one morning you didn't? Would anyone notice?

I didn't want to admit it. It was easier to lie. Hide the hurt and emptiness. To smile instead of cry.

Never doubt my love for you ♥

Double Dare Dorm

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar

Paige looked over her shoulder, noticing how close they were. He stood directly behind her with his arm reached around to pay the cashier... And, she liked it. Once the cashier checked them out, she turned around, blushing softly. 

Parker nodded, chuckling as he got his own candy, watching her with a glisten in his eye... Maybe he should ask her. 

Double Dare Dorm

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
Jamie chuckled as she turned so close without touching was so tempting to him. He looked down at her smiling. He leaned down his forehead on hers holding onto her hands and closing his eyes. Letting there lips graze. He learnt to go 90% of the way and to let her go the other ten.

Violet stood there with her four bags of candy looking and Paige and Jamie smirking before walking to the counter. Going to the cute cashier boy on the free counter. Lets work my magic.. She thought before casually flirting with him leaning over the counter running her hand down his arm and gigling at what he said. She walked away with four free bags of candy which she was extremely happy about. And his number. Which she just shoved in her back pocket.

Every morning you get up and put on a fake smile...but what if one morning you didn't? Would anyone notice?

I didn't want to admit it. It was easier to lie. Hide the hurt and emptiness. To smile instead of cry.

Double Dare Dorm

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Parker noticed the way  Violet flirted with the cashier and stuck his tongue out at her, shaking his head. He chuckled and walked up to the counter, pushing between Paige and Jamie before they could kiss,"Excuse me, pardon me, coming through!"He said, chuckling as he set his candy on the counter. 

Paige frowned and sighed, looking at Jamie for a moment before grabbing her candy and walking over to Violet,"So, Jamie asked me to the dance..."

Double Dare Dorm

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
Violet laughed at Parker. She shook her head at Parker laughing still but laughing more at Jamies face.  "Yeah, I kinda heard. And obviously you said yes." Violet said swaying and grinning happily.

Jamie frowned at Parker burning a whole in his head with his eyes "Thanks for that." Jamie said frowning.

Double Dare Dorm

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Parker glanced at Jamie, his cheek full of candy. He chuckled,"Oh, sorry, did I interrupt something?"

Paige glanced at Jamie, smiling faintly before nodding to Violet,"Of coarse I did... He's being so sweet, I couldn't say no."

Double Dare Dorm

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar

Jamie laughed. "You know you did." He said taking a hand full of Parkers Candy licking it and putting back in the bag with a smirk.

"Well we are in a sweet shop." Violet said chuckling at her own joke. "We need to get you a dress then don't we. Just me and you . While the guys go and buy our christmas presents or something." She said smiling.

Double Dare Dorm

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Parker frowned, punching Jamie in the shoulder before sighing. 

Paige smiled and nodded,"Alright, I'll tell them,"she said, walking over to boys,"Violet and I are going to go shopping for girly things, we'll meet you by the doors in an hour?"

"Sounds good, you girls have fun,"he said, waving to them as they left the candy store. He turned to Jamie,"We need to get you a suit or something..."

Double Dare Dorm

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
Jamie rubbed his shoulder and waved goodbye to the girls. "I have plenty of decent things to wear. " Jamie said defensively.

"Common." Violet said with another smirk pulling her round the mall till they got to a small dress shop. "There aren't many goo dress shops here. But this is one of them." She said smiling.

Double Dare Dorm

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Parker smirked and shook his head,"Dude, I'm just trying to help you out. Don't you want Paige to like how you look?"

"That... That's great,"Paige said with a grin, looking around inside. There were so many options, she didn't know what to do. She glanced at Violet,"I need your help... I want Jamie to like it..."

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

They are driving me insane!

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

grandma favoring

Describe the Person Above You in One Word

should a 11 year old get a cell phone-moved

latest videos