Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Double Dare Dorm

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
Jamie quickly went and got dressed again. He payer for his things that were put in a box and then into a bag. "Common." He said jogging out the store. Violet left the store "The last bus comes soon we can just meet the guys at the bus stop." She said linking Paige as she led her out the mall. She shuddered at the sudden cold.

Every morning you get up and put on a fake smile...but what if one morning you didn't? Would anyone notice?

I didn't want to admit it. It was easier to lie. Hide the hurt and emptiness. To smile instead of cry.

Never doubt my love for you ♥

Double Dare Dorm

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Parker smirked and walked out with him,"So, what if I asked Violet?"

Paige giggled and stood close to Violet, shivering gently as they waited for the boys, and the bus. 

Double Dare Dorm

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
Jamie raised an eyebrow. "What's up Parker running out of people to ask . I mean Violet is great and all. But well Violets ... Violet." He said shrugging. "Here they come now. " Violet said spotting the boys in the distance.

Every morning you get up and put on a fake smile...but what if one morning you didn't? Would anyone notice?

I didn't want to admit it. It was easier to lie. Hide the hurt and emptiness. To smile instead of cry.

Double Dare Dorm

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"So?"Parker asked, frowning a bit before they were in earshot of the girls. He smiled at them,"Hey ladies, you look like popcicles!"

"I-It's f-f-f-reeeeezing!"Paige said with a giggle, her teeth chattering. 

Double Dare Dorm

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
Jamie just rolled his eyes at Parker and looked at the dress bags. "Did you girls get anything nice? " He asked. He slung one arm round Paige squeezing her to keep her warm. "We did. Paige especially so." Violet said with a wink and a glance at Parker with a nod.

Double Dare Dorm

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Parker gave Violet a soft nod, as if to say 'I got him everything he needed' as well. He smirked gently as he watched Jamie and Paige. They actually looked really nice together...

Paige looked up at him for a moment before burrying her face into his warm neck, warming up a bit,"Violet got a nice item, too."

Double Dare Dorm

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
"Its just a dress Paige. Nothing special. Since my mum decided "it would be better for me" if I stayed in school for Christmas." Violet said rolling her eyes. She said hopping onto the bus as it came. Jamie waggles his eyebrows at Parker getting on the bussitting across from Violet.

Double Dare Dorm

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Parker smiled and nodded to Jamie, sitting down beside Violet,"So, you plan on going to the dance, then?"

Paige smiled and rested against Jamie, excited for the dance. 

Double Dare Dorm

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
"I might as well, there isn't anything better to do. Plus how could you three survive without me."Violet said smiling. "I dont know who to ask. Oh Paige I might ask that cute boy in our chemistry. You know which one I mean right. The one that sits I front of us." She said smirking. Jamie rolled his eyes, resting his head against Paiges. Trying not to smirk.

Double Dare Dorm

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"Yeah, he is pretty alright,"Paige said with a shrug, getting butterflies as Jamie rested against her. She smiled and waited for a moment. She noticed the look on Parker's face and she widened her eyes, barely, at Violet, moving them to Parker a few times. 

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

WHO ARE YOU ?

We the Kidz

latest videos