Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Double Dare Dorm

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"Alright,"Paige said with a smile, going into the bathroom and pulling on her own clothes. It didn't feel right to be out of his clothes, but it had to be done, right? She stepped out, running her fingers through her hair,"See you guys later?"

"Yeah, that'll be good,"Parker said with a nod, kissing Violet on the cheek gently one last time. 

Double Dare Dorm

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
Jamie smiled pecking Paige on the lips. "Don't worry Christmas days gonna be perfect." He assured her with a smile. Violet smiled "Come on lovely." She said pulling Paige away waving goodbye to Parker as she did grinning happily.

Every morning you get up and put on a fake smile...but what if one morning you didn't? Would anyone notice?

I didn't want to admit it. It was easier to lie. Hide the hurt and emptiness. To smile instead of cry.

Never doubt my love for you ♥

Double Dare Dorm

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Paige grinned when they were in the hallway and smiled at Violet,"So, how did that happen? I was totally surprised when you two were in our room last night..."

Parker smirked and sat down on his bed,"So, how are we going to rock these girls' world?"

Double Dare Dorm

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar

"Smushapotomus" wrote:

Paige grinned when they were in the hallway and smiled at Violet,"So, how did that happen? I was totally surprised when you two were in our room last night..."

Parker smirked and sat down on his bed,"So, how are we going to rock these girls' world?"

Double Dare Dorm

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
Violet laughed "Im as shocked as you are. After the drama we came back here and it just sort of happened." She said with a shrug and a bit of a sigh. Jamie laughed "I really think we could rub the teachers face in it by sneaking in the dance. But maybe we'd have more fun off campus." He said with a shrug.

Every morning you get up and put on a fake smile...but what if one morning you didn't? Would anyone notice?

I didn't want to admit it. It was easier to lie. Hide the hurt and emptiness. To smile instead of cry.

Double Dare Dorm

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Paige slowly looked at Violet and gently took her hand, just in a friend manor,"Are we good?"

"Well... Off campus, I can get a hold of some twinkle lights, what about the bonfire spot?"Parker asked, sitting back on his bed. 

Double Dare Dorm

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
Violet smiled "Of coarse we are. " She said wrapping her arms round her hugging her. "That would be a good spot. Plus I got some friends off campus that can bring us booze." Jamie said with a happy grin.

Double Dare Dorm

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Paige grinned, hugging her back. She giggled softly,"So, what do you say we go grab some breakfast and take it back to our room and figure out what we're going to look like for Christmas."

Parker felt an evil grin spreading over his face at the idea of booze,"That  sounds like a good idea... Have a little party of our own."

Double Dare Dorm

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar

"Yes Lets! " Violet said with enthusiasm , "I'm starving." She added laughing. She grabbed Paige's arm pulling her out and skipping down the corridor.

Jamie laughed "I thought the booze might sway you." He said shoving Parkers arm.

Double Dare Dorm

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Paige laughed softly, looking around the empty campus. It was odd how quiet and lonely the school seemed now, but it was refreshing as well. There were a few students here or there, but getting some food was easy. She grabbed a yogurt parfait and a spoon, glancing at Violet with a grin. 

"Oh hush,"Parker said with a smirk, shaking his head,"So, how do we plan on doing this? Try to get the girls in and make the bonfire a back up plan?"

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

speak about the above user

Have you heard of a song called"lalala" by...

Whos your fictional book character crush?