Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Double Dare Dorm

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Paige rounded the corner and noticed the three standing outside the door. She sighed gently, nodding. I can do this... A double dare will get me accepted, right?  She walked over and nodded,"Hey guys..."

"Well, well, well. Look who finally decided to show,"Parker said with a smirk, crossing his arms. 

Double Dare Dorm

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
Jamie laughed "We've only been waiting for ages. You sure you wan't to do this?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

"No time for questions. Just get inside. Before someone see's us!" Violet said opening the door pulling them in and shutting the door quietly behind them.

Every morning you get up and put on a fake smile...but what if one morning you didn't? Would anyone notice?

I didn't want to admit it. It was easier to lie. Hide the hurt and emptiness. To smile instead of cry.

Never doubt my love for you ♥

Double Dare Dorm

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"Sorry,"Paige said quietly, and she stumbled as she was forced into the room. She felt around in the darkness and blushed, pulling her hands away from what she could only guess was Jamie. She crossed her arms and waited for her eyes to adjust...

"So, guys, I think we should keep her first dare simple. The idea earlier was great, but if any of us get in trouble by a teacher this close to the break, we could loose all of our priviledges when class gets out,"Parker explained. 

Double Dare Dorm

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar

"Well done Genius. Maybe next time ey #######. "Violet said punching Jamie's arm and smirking.

##### ## Violet! " Jamie whined crossing his arms he knew theperson holding him before was Paige because Parker and Violet were to mean to touch him gently. "Fine what can we do then. " He muttered.

"I have an idea." Violet sang. "Well its dark in this room yeah. I say we go hide. First person Paige finds. She has to kiss. No matter who it is."

Every morning you get up and put on a fake smile...but what if one morning you didn't? Would anyone notice?

I didn't want to admit it. It was easier to lie. Hide the hurt and emptiness. To smile instead of cry.

Double Dare Dorm

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Parker got an evil grin and nodded,"And it has to be a full kiss, that'll make it a double dare,"he said, chuckling. 

Paige felt her stomach churn and she slowly nodded,"Okay... I'll do it..."

Double Dare Dorm

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
Jamie chuckled slightly "Three two one hide." He said switching of the dim lamp so they where engulfed in darkness. He went and hid behind the curtains trying not to make to much noise.

Violet who was small and dainty managed to squeeze under the bed she didn't want to be caught. But she wanted to try and #### ### who Paige had caught.

Double Dare Dorm

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Parker was simple and stepped into the corner right by the door, closing his eyes... He wouldn't mind being found.

Paige felt her breath catch in her throat as the lights went out. After total silence took over and it was nothing but her breathing in the room, she began to walk around. Wimpering as she stubbed her toe on the dresser, hitting her shin on the bed. She stood absolutely still, looking around. All she wanted was to be accepted... She felt around and her hands landed on something warm... She moved aside some cloth and found a body behind a curtain. Her hand ran up the shoulder of the person, holding the back of their neck. It was a boy... Relief... She found their lips with her own, leaving it at that before deepening the kiss as intructed. 

Double Dare Dorm

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
Violet could see two shadows and couldn't help but stifle her giggles. So happy not to be found. She waited for it to finish.

Jamie smirked as lips connected with well obviously Paiges. He moved his hands too her waist pulling her slightly closer as they kissed.

Whilst they were kissing Violet had lightly crept over to the light switch flicking it on smirking at the sight she began to wolf whistle before going into fits of laughter.

Double Dare Dorm

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Paige could feel the smile on the boy's lips, feelt her stomach churn as he pulled her closer and they continued to kiss. She would by lying if she said she didn't like it... Whoever it was definetly was the best kiss she ever had. 

Parker chuckled and began to laugh with Violet as soon as the lights came on, whistling gently for Jamie,"You go, man..."

Paige pulled back and stared at Jamie, then at Violet and Parker. She felt her eyes stinging and sighed,"I don't want to play anymore,"she said, moving out of the room and weaving through the halls to find her room. 

Double Dare Dorm

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
"Oh god. Well that was weird." Violate said shaking her head. "I'll talk to her when I go to bed. " Violate said sighing. She laughed at Jamie's frozen expression. "Enjoy yourself Jamie?" She asked,

Jamie held up his middle too Violate. "She was better than you ." He joked although his lips were still tingling for more. But he made a joke out of it never the less.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Pitbull, Eminem or Macklemore?