Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Double Dare Dorm

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"Come on!  The boys said they would plan something, just give them a chance. The dance is tomorrow, let's at least pretend, okay?"Paige pleaded, locking her hand together, begging. 

Parker smiled,"It'll be a surprise. We can just tell them that we are going to make the night special... We need to break into the storage closet and get some of the twinkle lights and an extension cord. "

Double Dare Dorm

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar

"Fineee~ But only for you." Violet said laughing at her friend pleading. She shrugged of some of her clothes pulling her dress out "I didn't even try it on. If it doesn't fit right I'll cry" Violet said pulling the black material over her head.

"Oh I can do that no problem" Jamie said laughing then there was a knock at the door. Jamie opened it

"Did you sleep with Paige last night?" One of Jamie's ex girlfriends asked almost immediately.

"Nooo" Jamie said raising his eyebrow at the girl.

"You liar" The girl said and walked away.

"Weird" Jamie said shutting the door and looking at Parker. "Rumors travel like wildfire in this school." He added 

Every morning you get up and put on a fake smile...but what if one morning you didn't? Would anyone notice?

I didn't want to admit it. It was easier to lie. Hide the hurt and emptiness. To smile instead of cry.

Never doubt my love for you ♥

Double Dare Dorm

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Paige laughed gently and shook her head, stepping around her friend to help with the zipper and snaps. She fixed it all up and grinned,"See, it fits beauitfully, and you look stunning,"she said to her friend, grinning. 

Parker frowned,'That could really hurt Paige..."

Double Dare Dorm

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
Violet looked in the mirror and critically adjusting the straps and smoothing it out like the perfectionist she was. "Its alright." She said with a smile .

"Someone must of seen her coming out of my room ." Jamie said shaking his head. "Im hoping thats just my ex Janie being nosey and jealous." He said biting his lip.

Every morning you get up and put on a fake smile...but what if one morning you didn't? Would anyone notice?

I didn't want to admit it. It was easier to lie. Hide the hurt and emptiness. To smile instead of cry.

Double Dare Dorm

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Paige groaned and pinched Violet gently, laughing softly,"Sit down, and let me play with your hair, you brat,'she teased, laughing softly. 

"Someone in the boys dorm had to of seen her and told your ex, who has probabaly told the other girls. It will get around quicker then fire,"Parker said, frowning. 

Double Dare Dorm

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar

Violet pretended to look hurt and sat down rubbing her arm glaring at Paige. But soon the act fell and she burst into fits of laughter.

"I need to go sort this out. I'll speak to you later yeah." Jamie said quirking his lips and heading out the dorm trying to find Janie again.

Double Dare Dorm

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Paige laughed warmly and shook her head, grabbing Violet's hair brush and beginning to run it through her hair, smiling,"Your hair is so stunning..."

Parker nodded and got into the shower, washing up and then getting dressed. 

1 2 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 29 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Its a never ending game!

happy easter to all =]

A-Z of Animals

Is kw boring to you? Here is ways you can ...

A-Z of Animals

A-Z of Animals