Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Molly47426 and DaniellaNicolaStar's Private Rp

Posted By:
DaniellaNicolaStar
DaniellaNicolaStar
StarStarStarStarStar

"DaniellaNicolaStar" wrote:

India:

I shook my head. 'No....I just really love that one song in particular. I'm more of a Coldplay or Ed Sheeran person. Not much of a fan of One Direction'I tell him. [Omg. Out of rp for a sec. I LOVE ONE DIRECTION. ahahah just putting that out there. ^-^] 'I'm India by the way' I add.

Xavier:

'Ohh....Little Rose has got a thing for a Malfoy? Interesting.' I smile. 'Are you excited for this year? I hope something worthwhile happens. Afterall I have no idea how I'm supposed to survive without the internet. It's going to be a challenge' I sigh.

THE DOCTOR IS REGENERATING

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
(Same here Dani.#
Kai:

I said"Me too because I do not want Caitlyn to bully me again."I knew that Caitlyn had a crush on Xavier so I kept quiet.The only reason I knew was because of Rose.She looked down.She had a tiny crush on him also.She was his best friend so she always wished that he would say "That's what makes you beautiful."

Ethan:

I said"Ethan."I grabbed her hand in a shaky way.I smiled.I really liked Coldplay.

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

"Your a foul loathful evil little cockroach" Hermione Granger talking to Malfoy

"Seaweed brain."Annabeth nick naming Percy.
Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
DaniellaNicolaStar
DaniellaNicolaStar
StarStarStarStarStar
India:

I smiled 'Nice to meet you Ethan' I say shaking his hand. 'So what year are you?' I asked him kinda hoping he was in my year.

Kai:

'If she comes anywhere near you...she will regret it' I say defensively. I was getting really sick and tired of Caitlyn and her antics.  

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
Kai:

"I wish she was not a Gryffindor and one of Rose's friends so I could tell my dad about it."I admitted to him absentmindedly.She was always mean to me but her brother was the nicest kid ever.When she started flirting with Xavier it made it even worse.

Ethan:

I said"Second."I smiled at her.I was okay.I was a little nervous because if sis ran in here seeing me with a girl I would be dead.

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
DaniellaNicolaStar
DaniellaNicolaStar
StarStarStarStarStar
India:

I grinned 'Me too! But you're a Slytherin right?' I asked. I had heard about him before. His older sister bullied me in first year. He seemed nothing like her. Guess it didn't run in the family.

Xavier:

'Yeah...but don't let her bother you too much. You're way cooler then her anyways' I smiled. I disliked Caitlyn alot because she was always messing with Kai and her siblings it was cruel.

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
Ethan:

I said"Yeah but my family thinks I should be in Hufflepuff and my sister in Slytherin."I admitted the thing I would never tell my sister.I smiled at her.

Kai:

I noticed the train had stopped for a moment.I said"Xavier did you notice that?"I looked frightened because my parents died by a car crash.I hated that Caitlyn hurt my siblings.She even hurt Albus and James who are older then me.She stole Lily's guy once and that annoyed me so much I let some dark wizard control me unwillingly in second year.

My two Epic Quote are:

Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
DaniellaNicolaStar
DaniellaNicolaStar
StarStarStarStarStar
India:

'Oh....I'm in Ravenclaw. My parents and rest of the family were in Gryffindor so they aren't particularly happy about me being in Ravenclaw. OH yes I'm familiar with your sister. My encounters with her could've been better though' I tell him

Xavier:

'Notice...what?' I asked. 'I'm sure its nothing' I say reassuring her. I wish Caitlyn would leave Kai and her family alone after all they are probably one of the most famous and important families in the wizarding world.

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
Ethan:

I said"understandable."I smiled at her.I understood feeling pressure.I looked up to Albus Severus Potter because he was our houses boy prefect.I laughed about the time my nice sister Anna played pretend with me as a two year old.

Kai:
I felt a strange lurch from the train and froze up like a pea pod.I was scared.I grabbed my monster book of monster book given to me from my dad.I read"Strange sound =dementor."in her dad's handwriting.

My two Epic Quote are:

Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
DaniellaNicolaStar
DaniellaNicolaStar
StarStarStarStarStar
India:

'Don't know if you knew this. But your older sister Caitlyn used to bully me alot last year...wasn't very pleasant.' I frowned at the memory. She used to corner me in hallways and torment ## ### #### ## names and she even beat me up once. I shuddered.

Xavier:

I put my arm around her. 'It will be alright.' I say to her. Dementors? That couldn't be good. Hopefully they stayed away from us. I sighed this was not the first time this has happened.

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
Kai:

I said"Xavier the last time this happened you had to save me from that wretched diary."I was a nervous wreck.

Ethan:

"We'll your my friend now and she can not bully my friends."I admitted.

My two Epic Quote are:

Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

What was the last thing you ate?

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

latest videos