Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Stuck Inside (Private)

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
A roleplay based on The Gone Series for Calleb & me.

We're going to rock this thing out of the freakin' water.

let

i use my hair to express myself

Stuck Inside (Private)

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Hunter Reynolds
Looks:
Personality: He’s not that into the idea of running everything, but loves the fact that everything at Coates is under his control. He’s controlling and has a minor God-complex. He thinks highly of himself, and he does not like to listen to anyone else’s ideas.
Power: Mind control. After using it on a person, he can’t use it again. He also gets headaches after using it and suffers from fatigue. He can’t erase things he implanted, but can change ideas that said person thought or believed before.
Other: He goes to Coates Academy. He rules the land of Coates after the adults disappear and plans on raiding the beach if he ever gets to it.

let

Stuck Inside (Private)

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Isaac Turner
Looks:
Personality: He isn't very respectful, regardless if he likes you or not, he will be disrespectful. He can be a bit bossy and is a bit of a pushover. H also doesn't take to many things seriously.
Power: Empathetic Manipulation. He can change people's emotions, but there is a slight chance that I can backfire and cause the person to become bipolar in a way.
Other: 

I go to seek a great perhaps.

Stuck Inside (Private)

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
In the blink of an eye, practically everyone in my class room was gone. I glanced around, looking at a couple of kids sitting behind me. This was crazy. Everyone was gone.
I stood up, gripping my desk. This was freaking me out. There were kids running down the hallways of the school, and I left. "Hey!" I yelled, and the kids turned arond. Just some sixth graders. "Stop running in the hallway."
One of the kids sneered at me but the other just went along with what I said and dragged his friend off. One of the girls from the algebra class left another class room and glanced at me.
"Hunter? What's going on?"
Yeah, like I had a freakin' clue. I shook my head and  stepped into class rooms, telling kids to head down to the courtyard so we could assess the situation. The girl - I remembered her name, Lia - walked next to me.
I just hoped they would all show up. I wasn't in the mood to deal with a bunch of stupid middle schoolers.

let

Stuck Inside (Private)

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
I looked at the now almost empty classroom,  people in the hallway started shouting, wondering what had just happened to everyone. I walked out of the classroom and went into the cafeteria where everyone was meeting at.

Stuck Inside (Private)

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
I made my way to the courtyard, seeing most of the kids arranged in small groups, some on there own, and a few dangling nearby as they grew closer. Lia hadn't come back yet, so I planned to wait. I fixed the fold of my white dress shirt and folded my collar. When I looked up, a pair of kids were standing in front of me. "Where did everyone go?" I waved my hand at them. "Once everyone is here, I'll tell you guys, okay? I don't want to have to repeat myself." They nodded and went off. I like power, you know, but going to be in charge of a hundred or two middle schoolers seemed like a hassel. Lia appeared next to me with a couple of the kids I had classes with. Randal was one, I think, and the other was definitely Jeremy. Lia met my eyes. "Kendall" -close enough, right?- "said he can't get onto the internet. And none of the phones are working." I nodded. "We'll figure it out. I want to talk to the lot first." I turned my attention to the students and coned my hands around my mouth. "Attention Coates Academy Students!" Most heads turned towards me with waiting expressions; some looked annoyed. "I'm not in charge, and I'm not going to tell you what to do." Yet. "But I want you to listen to what I have to say. We need to work together to figure this out." I recieved some head nods, but no objections, so I continued. "The adults are gone. So are most of the high schoolers. We don't know why. I don't know why. But we need to work together to keep this place going." I heard some groans. "Not as a school, don't worry, but as a community. We don't have to worry about any little kids or anything because this is all of us. If you can, could all ### #### #### #### rooms so we can figure out how many kids we have here?" I turned to Lia. "Can you and Jeremy run to classrooms and pick up class lists?" They headed off and I turned back to the kids as they shuffled around. "Oh, and one more thing." Motion stopped and I smiled. I was gaining control. "Thanks for listening."

let

Stuck Inside (Private)

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
I walked into the cafeteria and it was chaos. People were huddled in groups crying about people that had disappeared. Others were trying to get people to listen, but their attempts were unsuccessful . I scanned the room for people that I knew and quickly spotted someone I knew," What happened?" I asked one of them and they replied," I know just as much as you do," I turned around to look at hysterical people.

(Sorry if my post are a little short. I don't really know what to say. >.<Wink

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Slap The Keyboard :p

new here

sports-moved

What song is stuck in your head?

Slap The Keyboard :p

What song is stuck in your head?

latest videos